What do you think Toriyama's new title is?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fin

Clan Centurio Member
UFFSite Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
Kanagawa, Japan
Lightning Fantasy: Now with boob sliders

Seriously I don't know, but I hope it surprises me. I doubt he will be working on any mainline FF game for a while, but I don't know how the workload is being divvied up at Squarenix these days either.

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
With the due respect, I hope he stays away from Final Fantasy. He's done a lot with the XIII saga, for the good and the bad, and even if I like that saga -and I do, specially XIII-2- even I can see that his games harmed the Final Fantasy name. He wasn't alone at that, but he was at the helm of that ship.

Personally I think we need more guys like Tabata (I don't know if his games will fail, but at least he looks like a sincere, no god complex, grounded guy) and less like Torimaya and Nomura.
Personal opinion.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Personally I think we need more guys like Tabata (I don't know if his games will fail, but at least he looks like a sincere, no god complex, grounded guy) and less like Torimaya and Nomura.
Personal opinion.
I don't see Nomura having god complex and being not grounded, i only see that Nomura doesn't talk very often on public and thats all.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
With the due respect, I hope he stays away from Final Fantasy. He's done a lot with the XIII saga, for the good and the bad, and even if I like that saga -and I do, specially XIII-2- even I can see that his games harmed the Final Fantasy name. He wasn't alone at that, but he was at the helm of that ship.

Personal opinion.
Kinda hard for that when he's on Final Fantasy Committee with Kitase, Tabata and Yoshida.