What XV franchise have you pre-ordered

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
I'm torn. Again!

They really shouldn't have split all this stuff up like this. Just give me one version with none of the optional stuff, and another version with all of it. Or at least don't be coy about Kings Tale and whether or not it's going to be available separately.

And it seems silly to me, having that little game be the stumbling block here, but it is. I'd rather have digital, for one, and being honest with myself, it seems pretty likely I'll be getting the season pass so the digital deluxe is pretty appealing to me. But, I'd lose kings tale and, unless the paint jobs come with the season pass, I'll miss out on the leviathan paint job, not that that's a huge deal.

Ugh... These are some severe first world problems, lol.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
It looks like a fun little time waster.

All things considered, I'm probably going to not worry about it and go with the digital deluxe. I'm just waiting a bit to make anything official.

ChrisB

Clan Centurio Member
Jul 25, 2014
I've pre ordered the day one edition of Amazon but looking on uk PSN store season pass is only Available to ones who pre ordered it of the store the bonus pack edition, will it be available to ones who buy disc versions of the game?

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
cross posting Koozek's link from the main thread:
http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/icymi-final-fantasy-xv-getting-season-pass

There's more to the season pass than I thought. And that includes the Leviathan paint! At least for PSN users. As well as two themes (not just the big bang theme) and digital mini soundtrack (I dunno what's mini about it).

So... Back to PSN preorder for me, lol. Ok, I admit it. King's Tale was just an excuse for me to get the Leviathan Paint job. I like to get around in style. Sue me :p

PSN bonuses:

• Weapon: Masamune (FFXV)
  • Angler Set (item)
  • Camera Kit (item)
  • Regalia recolour: Platinum Leviathan
  • Regalia recolour: 16-Bit Buddies
  • Final Fantasy XV - Big Bang Theme
  • Final Fantasy XV Digital Mini Sound Track
  • Final Fantasy XV - Digital Premium Edition Original Theme (Working Title)

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
I've pre ordered the day one edition of Amazon but looking on uk PSN store season pass is only Available to ones who pre ordered it of the store the bonus pack edition, will it be available to ones who buy disc versions of the game?
Yes of course. You'll be able to buy the season pass seperately like every other game.

Noktis.Ouji

PSICOM Soldier
Jul 16, 2016
UCE
Deluxe Edition + A King's Tale
Digital + Season pass
CE guide book
Kingsglaive Collection box
All play arts kai figures

That's what I remember for now ,,