What's your most anticipated game this holiday season?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
So we're at that time of the year again where so many highly anticipated titles are releasing. This year in particular seems to be overflowing with really promising games, at least for me. There's a good few I've already gotten and still a lot more that I'm either buying or will (hopefully) be getting for Christmas.

I've gotta say, though, considering them all, I really think I'm most anxious for Dragon Age: Inquisition. That's strange, too, since I've never played a game in the franchise and it was hard for me to get into Mass Effect. The only BioWare games I've played and completed were the Star Wars: KotOR ones. Inquisition, however, just looks so damn inviting. The world of the game is very appealing. Not to mention the character designs, facial expression animations, branching paths, voice acting is looking solid, etc. I'm kinda surprised in myself to be honest. With games like Smash, Guilty Gear, and KH 2.5 coming out soon it's strange that I'm most excited for Dragon Age.

So, how about you guys... what are you the most hype for?

Kaii

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Aug 19, 2014
San Diego
Dragon Age: Inquisition and AC: Unity, but I'll prolly wait until after the holiday season to get AC. I suspect that it's not going to be good enough to pay full price for.

Shin Kazama

Sphere Hunter
UFFSite Veteran
Oct 30, 2013
So many people excited for Captain Toad. I'm interested but I'd feel like I'd be doing 3D World an injustice by not finishing it before starting Captain Toad.