Will these scenes remain in FFXV?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
As the new information is rapidly coming in, I'm still a bit confused at moments and curious if all we've seen of Versus XIII lives on in XV. In this specific scene there is mention of Etro and the light, I hear nothing of those now, and someone mention Tabata is changing the Fabula Nova Crystallis terms and story to remove them. I'm not sure what to think because we haven't seen or even heard much of Stella, and back then she seemed like a very important character and she would unwillingly have to battle Noctis at times, we would always see her, now we see Luna. But someone mention Luna is Stella but they changed her name, and I don't know what to think...

Can anyone clarify these details???

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
We don't know, and I'm glad, because if we kept seeing Stella over and over again it would be recycled content or spoiling too much information. I wouldn't worry about it honestly, just wait and see what happens.

UNKLE

Red Wings Commander
Oct 26, 2013
As the new information is rapidly coming in, I'm still a bit confused at moments and curious if all we've seen of Versus XIII lives on in XV. In this specific scene there is mention of Etro and the light, I hear nothing of those now, and someone mention Tabata is changing the Fabula Nova Crystallis terms and story to remove them. I'm not sure what to think because we haven't seen or even heard much of Stella, and back then she seemed like a very important character and she would unwillingly have to battle Noctis at times, we would always see her, now we see Luna. But someone mention Luna is Stella but they changed her name, and I don't know what to think...

Can anyone clarify these details???

"Can anyone clarify these details???"

No, nobody can we just guess what is gonna happen in the game,
here my guess: the scene will be deleted (because tabata changed the characters and the story script for the game,im not even sure the music Somnus Nemoris will be in the game i not heard this pretty long ago now only OMNIS LACRIMA was in E32013 trailer ) or remain the scene but with a different character (lumina and noctis). Its dosent matter now for me SE already fucked up because i liked old stella (2006-2009) better than he new one.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
Tabata edit the script of the game not the core Plot. Is possible that some scenes may differt from what we have seen in versusXIII trailers (characters acting,mood of the moment,intense and more) with their obvious graphic update but as changing characters roles and similars (when they were already progressing from the development hell and that would have make some serious rework)i dont think so

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
I wouldn't worry about this scene in particulary. Nomura mentioned that it's one of the core events in the game ( peace agreement party at the beginning of the game). And as for now there's not one story detail that has been changed since the versus xiii days, even the names are still the same.

Takoyaki

SOLDIER Second Class
May 27, 2014
That should still be in. We probably don't see her because they're focusing on other aspects and the beginning of the game. This is roughly a 40 hour story. It's not like she'll appear in every scene, especially the beginning.

Also, Tabata said the opposite. He is keeping the story & characters intact the same.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
This is the official press release:

While the main concept, world and story continue to be developed as originally envisioned, the First Production Development Team has further improved FINAL FANTASY XV’s action, gameplay elements and graphic quality to match the technology of the next generation hardware, as well as the expectations of players eagerly awaiting the game’s release.
If they had scrapped a character like Stella I'm pretty sure Tabata would've already told us but he didn't say anything about her at all so it's probably like someone said before, Stella might just be a walking spoiler.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Thank you all for your reply's. As I mention. There are so many rumors going around and I can't find any direct words from Tabata. Someone mention Luna is Stella but they changed Stella's name etc. I really want these moments of Stella to be in the final game, like when she battle Noctis in the streets of the city.

I know this conversation might seem like a boring scene to some but I really liked the mood here, it felt a bit magical. One of Final Fantasy's main appeal to me is these type of moments. I really love the action and bosses, but unlike many others I also like scenes the gondola ride in FFVII, The ballroom dance in FFVIII, etc. For example, I love that scene from the Jump Festa trailer when Luna dramatically and gracefully turns around, it looked so magical~

Nov 17, 2014
I know this conversation might seem like a boring scene to some but I really liked the mood here, it felt a bit magical. One of Final Fantasy's main appeal to me is these type of moments.
Yeah, I agree. One of the things where the game series stand out are the moments mixing fantasy and reality. Moments, which are very memorable, and where we can say "it's Final Fantasy". It doesn't just have to be melodramatic, but also the heart-pumping effect. The story is still based from Nomura, but how the story is portrayed is really up to Tabata. Like FFVI, there are so many memorable moments in a 32-bit graphics. What more today, that we can portray realistic designs, ranging from the characters to particles.
I also loved Luna's part in the Jump Festa trailer, when she turns around. That was a split-second. What more if we saw the whole scene?
Dang it! Now, I'm curious!

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Yeah, I agree. One of the things where the game series stand out are the moments mixing fantasy and reality. Moments, which are very memorable, and where we can say "it's Final Fantasy". It doesn't just have to be melodramatic, but also the heart-pumping effect. The story is still based from Nomura, but how the story is portrayed is really up to Tabata. Like FFVI, there are so many memorable moments in a 32-bit graphics. What more today, that we can portray realistic designs, ranging from the characters to particles.
I also loved Luna's part in the Jump Festa trailer, when she turns around. That was a split-second. What more if we saw the whole scene?
Dang it! Now, I'm curious!
I'm really glad to see someone here who feel the same way about these moments as I do. Yea, there is lovely scenes like that in the 32-bit graphic Final Fantasy. This scene I posted earlier should be in the game but I will not be surprised if it altered to be more cinematic, but I know it will have better graphics.

Yea, my sister joke with me because I said I love that moment in the Jump Festa Trailer. I want to see the whole scene too, well I do think it will be together with the moment of the TGS trailer of her, when they mention Luna and she is shown nodding her head. :)