Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Don't visit Siliconera if you don't want to get the summon spoiled. They wrote it in the fucking news title! -------_____----------

.....at least I was right from the beginning....so it wasn't that surprising......

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2013
I wish Leonblade were spoiling himself on the summon so he could translate the scans for us poor peasants. It's killing me! I can hardly blame him though, and there's only a few days left to be patient.

yeah_93

Warrior of Light
Sep 27, 2013
Venezuela
Shit like this is why I'm avoiding the internet altogether when the final game releases.

Also, sad news, I won't be able to buy Type-0, which means I won't play XV demo. :(

May 26, 2014
Don't visit Siliconera if you don't want to get the summon spoiled. They wrote it in the fucking news title! -------_____----------
Came to post this. Thanks. I can't believe they did that. Luckily I already spoiled it for myself on purpose a couple days ago since I can't play the demo.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
QUESTION: I've seen this image of Noctis floating around the internet during this week:

It's not from a released batch of screenshots, and I can't seem to find any video that contains said scene. Does anyone know where is it from? Thanks in advance.
It's from the PAX East Panel

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Is this supposed to be spoiling the summon? Some people misuse the spoiler tags on here, please preface this if you're going to actually type something like this on the forums.
No, it doesn't spoil the actual summon, it's just a joke referring to another summon that's not in the demo. I should know because I've been spoiled the actual one on Twitter :(

Anyway, I've been rather busy these last weeks, but I've of course kept up with all the info (btw, great job translating the pics @LeonBlade!) and man, those reviews have been pretty nice, all my worries about the combat system have been greatly diminished (beside the no switching characters mechanic, sure).

Now, I'm in a kind of dilemma, since I crave that demo (I've been waiting for this since I was 13...), but I really don't want to spend 60€ in a 4 year-old PSP remaster, as good as the actual game might be (I still think this move is kind of shitty, despite being financially genius). I'll decide next week (the game doesn't release here in Spain until the 20th), but I know that whatever I do, I'll regret it lol.

BTW, is it possible that the summon is the surprise of the demo? I don't think so (especially because they've talked about both the summon and the surprise separately), but who knows, for all we know it could just be a cool cinematic related to that or something among those lines. I hope that there's a trailer about the actual game and some nice surprise, whatever it might be.

Is this supposed to be spoiling the summon? Some people misuse the spoiler tags on here, please preface this if you're going to actually type something like this on the forums.
Lately I've been feeling as if you have some beef with me. There is a summon name in there. I did consider it a spoiler and potentially damaging to expectations depending on certain types of interpretations. If you know who the summon is, then it's fine for you to read it.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
No, it doesn't spoil the actual summon, it's just a joke referring to another summon that's not in the demo. I should know because I've been spoiled the actual one on Twitter :(
I haven't seen the summon but I think I know what it's supposed to be based on some loose context, I'm sorry to hear you were spoiled.

(btw, great job translating the pics @LeonBlade!)
You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed them. There's some new scans out now but most of it is old information and there's a lot of text... I don't think I really want to dive into that. :kefkalol:

BTW, is it possible that the summon is the surprise of the demo? I don't think so (especially because they've talked about both the summon and the surprise separately), but who knows, for all we know it could just be a cool cinematic related to that or something among those lines. I hope that there's a trailer about the actual game and some nice surprise, whatever it might be.
I believe it's supposed to be something after the story portion of the demo is over actually, people have said it's like a cliffhanger or something? Not really sure.

Lately I've been feeling as if you have some beef with me. There is a summon name in there. I did consider it a spoiler and potentially damaging to expectations depending on certain types of interpretations. If you know who the summon is, then it's fine for you to read it.
Huh? Lately? I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm sorry if I sounded like I have some issue with you, not at all. I'm just worried for people on the site who aren't sure if something is really a spoiler or not. It's common for people to put spoiler tags when joking around, so I just wanted to say to be careful with that sort of stuff. Again, sorry if I sounded rude or anything, I'm just worried about others who might not think it's an actual spoiler. :happyboko:

I feel like Stella will show up or that there will be a sort of, idk, "NEXT TIME ON FFXV" type thing, a semi trailer if you will.
Haha, I'm not sure Stella will be there but I'm really interested to see what will be there.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
about summons, when they said they are a manifestation of the power of the stars, I dont know but I immediately think of this rune:

http://i.imgur.com/SaReQ4E.jpg

maybe it appears when you summon them.
That might very well have something to do with it. Articles have been stating that the red eyes will be shown off in the demo, so it might have something to do with that considering here Noct's eyes are red in the picture, and we know his eyes have to do with his abilities somehow.

Huh? Lately? I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm sorry if I sounded like I have some issue with you, not at all. I'm just worried for people on the site who aren't sure if something is really a spoiler or not. It's common for people to put spoiler tags when joking around, so I just wanted to say to be careful with that sort of stuff. Again, sorry if I sounded rude or anything, I'm just worried about others who might not think it's an actual spoiler. :happyboko:
Sorry. I guess it's just my depression getting to me. If it makes you happy, I'll keep that in mind next time.