Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Do you know something that we aren't privy to or something?.
Maybe a bit, since I actively follow the spoilers but that's besides the point I'm trying to make. We've known for quite a while about the game's structure and more linear second half. Making claims that it'll have the biggest world ever or expecting god knows how many open areas and hours of content is just unreasonable no matter how you look at it.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Well, to be fair, expecting it to have the biggest world ever (within genre/tech borders) isn't completely crazy. The bar for that is pretty low. JD nearly did it by itself.

But, expecting, say, every bit of what dualshockers estimated from that original map to be completely traversable, or expecting there to be more content than other games of its genre instead of just spread out more is probably problematic.

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
Did the Leviathan boss fights have a unique soundtrack or was it the same as the Titan boss music?
From what I could hear through the commentary, the actual fight had "Apocalypsis Noctis", while the lead up to it had something else. I won't sat anymore. Watch it for yourself.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Tabata also said this, apparently:
Tabby said:
"We really love the world that we have created for the game and we see a lot of potentials in the future, so after the launch, we want to add more new areas and new content and upgrade it and make it an even greater experience"
Which makes sense considering how the invidual DLCs seem to be set in different areas (I think they said that much, and we also saw places we hadn't seen before (in released marketing footage, mind you-).