Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

zenobia

Balamb Garden Freshman
Mar 13, 2015
I really don't want any side content like dlc or any others of it's kind
if their plan is to make this one solid game, just get this out the door period once it's fully ready and move on the the next project please no milking of the FFXV game :)

May 26, 2014
Final Fantasy XV: Dancing All Night would be spectacular.
Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope :):):)

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
I really don't want any side content like dlc or any others of it's kind
if their plan is to make this one solid game, just get this out the door period once it's fully ready and move on the the next project please no milking of the FFXV game :)
Well like you said Tabata did say he wanted to complete a whole game so hopefully we wont be getting story DLC. If anything it might be something similar to FF 13-2 dlc in the arena. Which i wouldn't mind. BUT if we were to get extra Ssummonsand to be honest even if we did get a bit more story, i probably would pay for it.

Nov 17, 2014
This year i spect to get the release window in either Gamescom or TGS.
Yeah, I agree. If they're not revealing a release date this year, that'll just mean it could be in late 2016, or early 2017. And we don't want that to happen. Since it'll mean that KH3 and FF7 remake will shifted to a more later date. But there's also the possibility that KH3 would see a release date closer (maybe 7 months or less) to FFXV's release date. Also, so it won't be overshadowed by the attention given to the FF7 remake.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Yeah, I agree. If they're not revealing a release date this year, that'll just mean it could be in late 2016, or early 2017. And we don't want that to happen. Since it'll mean that KH3 and FF7 remake will shifted to a more later date. But there's also the possibility that KH3 would see a release date closer (maybe 7 months or less) to FFXV's release date. Also, so it won't be overshadowed by the attention given to the FF7 remake.
I hope we get a release date at Gamescon. Seeing as so many games are getting announced from Square Enix. It's would be wonderful to finally get some closure on this long awaited title. :)

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
I hope we get a release date at Gamescon. Seeing as so many games are getting announced from Square Enix. It's would be wonderful to finally get some closure on this long awaited title. :)
SE, for your own sake, don't release FFXV before Q4 2016(i'd like for a nov-dec release). Why ? I found more appealing the idea of getting the game in that time frame.

Oct 19, 2013
It's gonna be a summer release if they don't mess things up. Somewhere between May-September is my guess
Argh, I just can't find the link of that Japanese podcast/gaming-site guys who "calculated" a possible June 26 (?) Japan release based on past releases of FFs and some other facts. Maybe I was dreaming :D Does anybody know what I'm talking about?

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
There was that leaked Kingdom hearts trailer with the guy in the theater that said it was coming out December 2016. So Im guessing that FFXV will come at least 6 months before that June at the latest.

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
There was that leaked Kingdom hearts trailer with the guy in the theater that said it was coming out December 2016. So Im guessing that FFXV will come at least 6 months before that June at the latest.
Said leaked trailer was posted some hours before the official KHIII trailer, so i don't think that was something very legit.

wmlk

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 5, 2014
That Winter 2016 trailer is a confirmed fake from the fan who created it. He even gave a behind the scenes look on what how he made it.