Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Last edited:
The soundtrack remark is very odd as every single track I've heard so far smashes anything from XII and XIII (both amazing in their own right), and is also miles above a lot of other video game soundtracks right now. Especially western ones.

Speaking of the music: Does anyone know the tracklist for the soundtrack CD that comes with the ultimate edition of the game?

Last edited:

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Meltdown threads start to show up at official forum =\

Seems like the story of this game is real disaster.
Only seen one thread and the consensus seems to that the story could have been better, with one user there being full out hyperbolic to the point of expecting 65-70 (lol) score because of the said-story.

Another user still called it his GOTY regardless.

Last edited:

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
More dehype in this thread is exactly what we need.
Im sorry, but what the point to hype urself up about story? I can understand if it opinions were atleast divisive on the story side, but i yet haven't seen atleast one positive impression about the story, just everyone said its a mess. Good words only about ending.

I don't want to be mean guys, really sorry. Just lost all excitement with all this bullshit with street date broke. And really nervous, worst thing is wait for so long and get just average game (for me personally, they story is deciding factor in RPG.)

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Oh i agree Slaint. Hence the not surprising part, probably shouldn't expect too much with VII Remake's sales either.

Fireryu

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 24, 2016
this game might be one of the best selling PS4 games in Japan to date. because from what a read on Neogaf there has been no game capable of selling over 400k on the platform alone.