Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV news & discussion thread

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
So what's the general consensus of when people will watch the movie? Going to the theater and watching it then? Buying it digitally and watching it then? Or if you've pre-ordered the Blu-Ray waiting for the Blu-Ray to come and watch it then? I've personally pre-ordered the Deluxe edition but I'm currently thinking about buying the digital version as well so I can watch it cause I cannot wait for the movie. Also then I'll be able to go into the Spoiler forums for KG and be like "Hahahah yes accidentally wandering into this doesn't worry me now"

@Chocobocoholic I can confirm, there do appear to be quite a few spoilers in the trailer, don't watch if you wanna go in completely blind.
Thanks for confirming that. I know what SE are like so I assumed there would be spoilers!

So what's the general consensus of when people will watch the movie? Going to the theater and watching it then? Buying it digitally and watching it then? Or if you've pre-ordered the Blu-Ray waiting for the Blu-Ray to come and watch it then? I've personally pre-ordered the Deluxe edition but I'm currently thinking about buying the digital version as well so I can watch it cause I cannot wait for the movie. Also then I'll be able to go into the Spoiler forums for KG and be like "Hahahah yes accidentally wandering into this doesn't worry me now"
As I said above, I'll be watching it on the 30th September, when my Deluxe Edition comes through the post. I feel as though the only reason it's releasing earlier on digital is to try and convert some new fans over to the franchise who might not have played Final Fantasy before (but would they be interested in a Final Fantasy film?) as well as milking the fans who can't wait until the Deluxe edition and Blu-Ray release. It's going to be hard to avoid those spoilers but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Let's hope I don't regret it.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
This may be a controversial decision, but will be watching Kingsglaive at the first humanly possible moment (that I don't have to drive to NY)

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
So what's the general consensus of when people will watch the movie? Going to the theater and watching it then? Buying it digitally and watching it then? Or if you've pre-ordered the Blu-Ray waiting for the Blu-Ray to come and watch it then?
It will buying it digitally and inmediately watch it.

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
It'll be available for purchase digitally. Not a service like Netflix where you can watch free of you're subscribed. More like 14.99 on psn or something like that. Or a rental.

As for where/when/how, none of those theaters are even close to me. Which is fine, I don't particularly care for cramming into uncomfortable seats with strangers anyway. But if it comes closer, like I'm state, I'll go see it just to see it. Otherwise, I'll get the digital version day 1 and watch it twice.

It'll be available for purchase digitally. Not a service like Netflix where you can watch free of you're subscribed. More like 14.99 on psn or something like that. Or a rental.

As for where/when/how, none of those theaters are even close to me. Which is fine, I don't particularly care for cramming into uncomfortable seats with strangers anyway. But if it comes closer, like I'm state, I'll go see it just to see it. Otherwise, I'll get the digital version day 1 and watch it twice.
Ah, okay then. I was just asking because I read some time ago that it would be on Netflix and I wanted to be sure.

Bionicle8563

SOLDIER Second Class
Just wondering, are we gonna get a KG countdown? Its not as necessary as the FFXV countdown but it would be greatly appreciated (Timers just increase my hype 10 fold :p ).