The chances of Final Fantasy XV being at TGS 2014???

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Final Fantasy XV at TGS 2014?

• It's totally going to be there!

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I am undecided if it will be shown there.

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • It won't be shown there...

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • CAN't yU SEE ThIsS GAme won'T eVer RELEASE!!!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
Not worried, at the end of the day this is only about videogames, a hobby. But even if I'm not going to be surprised, my dislike for S-E will grow even more.

BTW, in this thread there were some interesting things I don't know how to interpret, lol: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=129773945#post129773945

Final Fantasy XIII written backwards=Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Right, guys? right?
Just read that whole thread from that post forward. Many people are speculating Final Fantasy XII HD remaster as well. Hm, I do wonder what that message means.

Also seems like there's something for Vita owners to look forward to apparently.

December 2015 Japan and Q1 2016 for the west would neatly follow on from what FFXIII started, i.e. a new offline console Final Fantasy game every two years. That had been my logical guess for a while, though lately, what with Square being reticent as they are, I'm not going to be too surprised if the Japanese release just misses 2015.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
What if after all this once the game is out and bought up by millions, some Square employee decides to do a tell-all book and documentary? College students might write a paper on how this game effected some people and the game business or genre of rpgs.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
I've been saying the Late 2015 Japan/Early 2016 West pretty much since last year's E3. And people called me crazy...
Late 2015 Japan/Early 2016 West!?! Are you crazy?

December 2015 Japan and Q1 2016 for the west would neatly follow on from what FFXIII started, i.e. a new offline console Final Fantasy game every two years. That had been my logical guess for a while, though lately, what with Square being reticent as they are, I'm not going to be too surprised if the Japanese release just misses 2015.
Ah, this date sounds more reasonable! Why didn't anybody else think of this!?

Aw, come on guys I was only joking! Cheer up. LOL :)

Azuardo

Keyblade Master
Sep 26, 2013
Well that's disappointing, but you would have a better idea then most of us.
I don't in the slightest, you'll be happy to know :)

But nothing is crazy when it comes to this game. Fact is, the longer it goes on, the later the date becomes. At this point, however, two years from now - 2016 - sounds very reasonable.

Bobjam

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Sep 14, 2014
I don't in the slightest, you'll be happy to know :)

But nothing is crazy when it comes to this game. Fact is, the longer it goes on, the later the date becomes. At this point, however, two years from now - 2016 - sounds very reasonable.
Yup that is the unfortunate side of all of this. If they show the game at TGS then 2015 Q3-4 Japan has a chance. If it isn't shown....then 2016 and beyond =/

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
4 more days and we'll get new news about RPGs one way or another. At a certain point I know Square sees how open other devs are being with fans about games. How they feel like it'd be smart to simply stay silent till next e3 or tgs 2015 would be just coldblooded.