The Generic FF News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2013
Just like Agni's picture with New Years was something too, right...?
Well, guess what happened a few months later:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038568

The "6" is red, the woman's silhouette is shaped like a 6.

(Thanks to GAF's @artsi)

Further hints:

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Maybe they're going to announce the FFVI port on PS4 soon. That would be some classic SE trolling.

btw can you imagine the fans' reaction if that woman was Terra's official new design?

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I really doubt they're announcing something like that so soon (we're still waiting for XV, KH3 are still far away... and I guess XVI should be a priority, after XV releases (I hope, at least)), but oh man, that image is gorgeous and I'm actually replaying VI (GBA version) in my phone now and I can't stop thinking how much I love this game.

And yeah, the hint (for a faaaaar away) VI remake are there. If I'm concerned about them handling VII again, I can't imagine how I'll feel about VI!

Also, I guess you already know it, but I haven't seen this mentioned in this thread:
S-E is gifting Final Fantasy II for mobile through the FF Portal App until Feb 14th.

To be honest, that's a game I haven't played much (along with I and the original III), so I'll grab it and see why it's so... polemic, to say the least.

Last edited:

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
I really doubt they're announcing something like that so soon (we're still waiting for XV, KH3 are still far away... and I guess XVI should be a priority, after XV releases (I hope, at least)), but oh man, that image is gorgeous and I'm actually replaying VI (GBA version) in my phone now and I can't stop thinking how much I love this game.

And yeah, the hint (for a faaaaar away) VI remake are there. If I'm concerned about them handling VII again, I can't imagine how I'll feel about VI!

Also, I guess you already know it, but I haven't seen this mentioned in this thread:
S-E is gifting Final Fantasy II for mobile through the FF Portal App until Feb 14th.

To be honest, that's a game I haven't played much (along with I and the original III), so I'll grab it and see why it's so... polemic, to say the least.
It's the first FF game with a proper story with characters, I really enjoyed it when I first played it on GBA in the Dawn of Souls.

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
Ehh didn´t the first 3 games all have avatar characters ? FFIV was the first one to have proper story with characters.
1 and the original release of 3 were avatar characters but 2 was the first game with named playable characters with connections to each other and story details relating to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.