1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello! Join Us here on Mognet Central & be part of one of the best FF & RPG communities around! You can even sign up with your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Steam Account, Kupo!

The Walking Dead Discussion (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Tsukiyomi, Oct 14, 2013.

Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!

1. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

TWD for ya.

2. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

Something tells me this season is going to give me nightmares for weeks...

Sapientia likes this.
  3. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Shit, shit, shit, shit...!
    Glenn, according to a live-tweeter of Michonne says Glenn is sick, too. F***
    Edit: Sorry for the four "shits," but man...

4. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Tsukiyomi likes this.
  5. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Red Wings Commander

Retweeted the crap out of that. I got tons of friends on PS3 that played the first season.

Sapientia likes this.
  6. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

I mean, good for Telltale's Wolf Among Us, but they'd said literally nothing since episode 5 last year, and I was getting antsy!
    This is some awesome news! Now I'm just scared to know what will happen. Clementine, baby, survive...that's all you need to do, just survive!
    Man, a game without Lee...sigh...

7. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Wow. Even thought it was a bit slow the episode, overall, I thought was great! And Herschel, man, don't get sick. I couldn't deal with that if our wise old sage kicked the bucket. And Michonne and Daryl as a team going on runs? Hell yeah.

8. Chaos

Chaos PSICOM Soldier

Finally got caught up tonight, enjoying it, but I missed the first episode so I have to ask.

How did Herschel get his foot back? is it a peg leg? did they sew on a new one? What did I miss, I'm sort of lost. I don't remember anything about him getting a replacement at the end of last season (which I need to rewatch).

Sapientia likes this.
  9. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Herschel has a prosthetic leg. I think Michonne might've found it on one of her runs.

Chaos likes this.
  10. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Another thought occurred to me...in episode three...
    When Michonne and Daryl were chatting while he was getting the car ready she mentions something about how they'll be alone on runs like the way it was before...in this six-seven month span has Michonne and Daryl been going on runs to hunt the Governor? They both have the best reasons (aside from the Governor trying to slaughter everyone in the prison of course) to hunt him together and alone - after all, he set up Milton to kill Andrea at the end of last season and killing Merle in "King of the Tombs."

I smell an epic fight between Michonne and Daryl vs. the Governor. Bring it, Gimple, BRING IT.

11. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

More details were supposed to be announced about season two of Telltale's WD game, but I haven't seen anything yet.
    EDIT: Nevermind, Telltale did give details. And wtf, Kenny survived. That hypocritical, sorry-butt, jerk SURVIVED. Ain't no way he's taking care of my Clem!
    How on earth did he survive that?! Depending on if you decided to pull Ben up or drop him at the end of episode 4 it decides Kenny's supposed "fate" and whether he saves Christa but is surrounded by walkers in a building (and we never see if he's actually killed by walkers or not)...or if he dies to save Ben, using the last shot on the kid. Again, he's surrounded by walkers in a flippin' alleyway that's barely four feet or so across!

And apparently our choices from TWD:400 Days will reflect what happens in TWD Season 2, so...great. I honestly disliked 400 Days a lot. Not looking forward to playing that again in order to get my decisions straight.
    Here's the article: http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Walking-Dead-Game-Season-2-Announcement-Coming-Tomorrow-60182.html

12. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

13. Storm2356

Storm2356 PSICOM Soldier

Sapientia likes this.
  14. Lexiel

Lexiel Balamb Garden Freshman

I don't know how caught up are you guys buy I'm joining the conversation if I may!

My favourite character from the series is Carol Pelletier.

I find her arch to be quite amazing, going from a fearful, powerless battered wife to an empowered badass woman taking charge of her destiny. I am quite happy she's taking front and center this season.

Quite a controversial episode regarding her character last week as well, can't wait to see how this unfolds but I believe it's not as clear as it seems...

Sapientia likes this.
  15. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

So, new episode tonight.
    Are we going to find out how Tyreese magically survived a horde of walkers surrounding him? From what I thought I could tell/see, Tyreese looked like he was bitten on the left shoulder...he looked like he had a bit of blood and flesh open right there.

16. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Episode 4 spoilers.
    Rick made Carol leave. What the hell...? Because she tried to protect everyone? For thinking about the good of the prison? If anything I'd make Rick leave, seeing as his head is still in the clouds. I seriously hope Carol makes her way back to the prison. BS, I say.

17. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

Another week gone by, meaning your prediction is looking more and more likely.

The post-episode interviews lead me to believe that...

Carol will be back

Heartbreaking the whole Ana and Sam guest characters. I really like the episodes where they go out into the world and show us how others have survived and made it.

It's always disappointing when the writers show us someone who has survived over a year now only to perish immediately after running into our survivors... I want to root for these people as soon as we meet them.

Also show writers getting a little ridiculous with the whole In Love = Your Doomed meme.

18. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

Sorry for double-post. The Tyreese-hammer thing has no greater meaning, I think it was just put there to satisfy comic fans.

Look at this page from comics to see: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RyJ3AqTaR...Bhs/uCSzLwQSWmk/s1600/TyreseHammerDance01.png

The "Rick and Tyrese coming to blows" was also ripped right from an iconic comic scene, though all the scenarios behind them have changed.

Sapientia likes this.
  19. Sapientia

Sapientia ShinRa SOLDIER

Well, I wasn't really talking about the scene or his hammer, but more like how Tyreese could have possibly survived that with that many walkers surrounding him. Granted, those walkers didn't look too enthusiastic for human munchies in the first place (they were practically waving their arms around like a bunch of hooligans).

20. Joshua

Joshua PSICOM Soldier

So unless I misunderstood it, they implied the new virus is popping up in other places too - like the bloody eyed zombies at the college?

Sapientia likes this.
Registered Members don't see ads. Sign up! It's Free!