24: Live Another Day

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Joshua

Sphere Hunter
Oct 7, 2013
California
Inspired by APZonerunner's glorious avatar... tonight is a pretty big night. If you don't know why, click here.

It's not often American network shows get resurrected after cancellation, but here we are. I have managed to keep myself mostly promotional/spoiler free, so I am already tossing around a few questions in my head that I hope they sort out:

- What has happened in the last 4 years?
- Will the 24 format work in only 12 episodes?
- Yay, London.
- Just how badass will a President Heller be?
- She wasn't doing so well the last time we saw her, so what kind of state is Audrey Raines in?
- Why is Stephen Fry listed just as recurring cast? Couldn't they have fired Keifer and re-cast Stephen Fry into the Jack Bauer role?
- And wtf @ Chloe?

Kaii

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Aug 19, 2014
San Diego
- Why is Stephen Fry listed just as recurring cast? Couldn't they have fired Keifer and re-cast Stephen Fry into the Jack Bauer role?
As much as I love Stephen Fry, I was disappointed by how small and boring his role was. He did nothing exciting with it. As for the season overall... I really loved Yvonne Strahovski in Chuck and I thought she was great as Kate. The dynamic between her and Kiefer was fantastic. I thought that the first half of the season had a great amount of momentum and then it all fizzled out as soon as the villainess was killed. The last few episodes felt tacked on, as though they were trying to fill out the season. I didn't see the need for BOTH the Russians and the Chinese to come back and the late game betrayal wasn't really interesting. I get that it was necessary to set up whatever they do next, but I hope that they make better use of the number of episodes they have next season.