Anime thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I'm adding this to the list of things to watch, honestly. Does this have a lot of gore in it? I don't watch horror, like ever, and I'm not sure how much gore is in a typical horror anime i suppose?
At the risk of turning you off from it..yes it does have gore. Just enough to make think "ew"

Caius

Yevonite
Sep 29, 2013
At the risk of turning you off from it..yes it does have gore. Just enough to make think "ew"
Well, I mean I've never really watched a lot of gore so I honestly couldn't tell you if I didn't like it or not. I'll be giving it a shot anyways :eek:

how do I watch 290 anime at once though that is the real problem here

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
Haha, I can't even juggle more than two at a time! I've gotten used to reading up to 10 different manga at once, though.
10 manga? That's crazy...as for anime, I can barely juggle Attack On Titan and RWBY at the same time, I feel ya.

Casval

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 30, 2013
10 manga? That's crazy...as for anime, I can barely juggle Attack On Titan and RWBY at the same time, I feel ya.
The ones I currently read don't update frequently, and certainly not on a weekly basis, except maybe Detective Conan from time to time.

Leon Aether

ShinRa SOLDIER
Sep 26, 2013
Corfu, Greece
Anyone Seen Shiki? I saw all 25 episodes On Demand thanks to funimation free.
Absolutely amazing! And I tried to watch it just before going to bed! Bloody stuff! Sadistic! :D Really enjoyed the finale!

I'm currently a huge fan of Naruto and Fairy Tail (which I hope it will continue sometime) and Bleach back then.
The Fate series are true masterpieces and highly recommended! I also enjoyed Claymore, Sword Art Online and I am a huge fan of DeathNote! Guilty Crown was an obsession for me the last two years also, as it was Zetsuen no Tempest (I'm an Hamlet fan)...

I was sad to hear that Kaze no Stigma would not continue as Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu wouldn't either.

Back then when I was little, I really loved Digimon and Pokemon (the first two-three seasons), as I was a bit obsessed with Sailor Moon which was followed by MM Power Rangers in TV here! :p

At the moment I'm watching Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (a bit crazy imo), Shingeki no Kyoujin too and in summer I finished Shakugan no Shana (so nice)... I'm also a huge fan of the Avatar series (even though they are not Japanese), especially of the new The Legend of Korra...

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
So, I finally started watching Black Butler, and I'm on episode 3 now. Just...this is too much. I didn't know squat about it until my friend recommended it and said it was about "demons and contract stuff" and I was interested. I immediately thought of the Faustian bargain since I really like Doctor Faustus (yeah, I know, weird), and I like how BB takes that concept and, well...Japanese-anime-ifies it. It's just too good. Sebastian is so awesome.
Anybody watch it?

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I saw it. It was right after I finished Soul Eater. It was pretty awesome.

Since you're a Hatsune Miku fan as well, you're gonna like one of the episodes coming up.

Last edited:

Sapientia

SeeD A-Class
Sep 26, 2013
I saw it. It was right after I finished Soul Eater. It was pretty awesome.

Since you're a Hatsune Miku fan as well, you're gonna like one of the episodes coming up.
Oh, lawd. Vocaloid appearance? Well, guess I'll have to find out!
Ah, Soul Eater. I liked it until about ten episodes in or so, then I lost interest and skipped ahead to watch the ending. Good opening, though. And Laura Bailey <3

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
Hey, anime!

I don't watch it often, but a couple weeks ago I wasn't feeling well and just sat around and watched 15 episodes of Attack on Titan. It was interesting enough, though I probably won't finish watching it--I had a couple problems with the character development.

From there the last thing I watched was... Mushi-Shi, I think? That show's pretty cool and calming.