Any word on distant worlds IV?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

pazeno91

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jun 9, 2015
I swear I-III are pure perfection. They took perfect tracks like Zanarkand, Suteki da ne, Not alone, Rose of May and made them perfect..errr.. not to mention what they did to JENOVA, One winged angel and Liberi Fatali ~eargasm~.. Any idea when they're releasing a new one? Or any insights on the track list? I wish I have to opportunity to attend to a concert one day..

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
Well... the last issue of Distant Worlds was released in 2015. I think they'll definitely make another one of these in the future, but probably not before the release of Final Fantasy VII Remake, considering they need material to include into the concerts and CDs.
...shouldn't FFXV and the expansions of FFXIV be much more effective to mine for new music than FFVIIR, considering that Distant Worlds re-orchestrates everything anyway? There's no reason they can't already use any FFVII song they want to use, and I kind of doubt the remake will have much new music.

pazeno91

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Jun 9, 2015
True XV offers a huge selection of tracks. I can see them adding APOCALYPSIS NOCTIS and a medley of NOCTIS and LUNA. I don't think they've touched II and III that much and VII, IX and X also have big OSTs to draw from. i am turning this topic into a distant worlds IV wishlist aren't I?

How funny would it be to have a rearrange of Stand by me though..