AOT........Awesome!

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Casval

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 30, 2013
I challenge you to come up with 5 good reasons on the value of watching Attack on Titan as opposed to some other anime.

Please imagine that I've said the above in a friendly manner, and consider that I haven't yet watched AoT. Which are both true.

Casval

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 30, 2013
Honestly, I was really skeptical. After all, the anime is huge. Maybe I had low expectations, but AoT blew everything I'd watched before out of the water. Definitely try it, I'd say.
I'll let you know my impression of the first episode. Thanks for your help!

Casval

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 30, 2013
I hope you enjoy it! :)
I've just watched the first episode. Beautiful animation, haunting music, captivating story.
Eren and Mikasa . . . oh dear, I can't imagine how they must feel after witnessing their mother's horrendous end to the Titans. I've been left utterly speechless.

I can see why AOT is all the rage--it's a really spectacular anime-- but until I watch a few more episodes, I don't think I'll catch the AOT bug anytime soon. It's a bit morbid for my taste.

Casval

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 30, 2013
It's definitely dark. Very dark. I guess you have to be able to stomach it. There were several times where I was gasping and turning away from the screen. It is actually a little bit censored from the manga, believe it or not.
Oh my, I must commend your word choice. I handled Monster all right, but AOT is... a bit unsettling, not only because of the gore, I should say, though. I will watch a few more episodes and attempt to understand the Titan's origins.

soup or mann

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
So when is this gonna get dubbed or released on Blu-ray/DVD? I haven't watched it yet 'cause, well, I'm one of the ten people on the internet who still buy physical anime. Yes, I know it's on crunchyroll, too, but I've really grown to dislike subbed anything.