Are you going to skip the demo active time report?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Are you going to skip the atr?

• Yes I want to experience it without spoilers

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No I can't resist

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
So who here is going to watch the atr or skip it and experience it when you play the demo so you don't spoil yourself?

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
I'll totally watch it, don't really mind gameplay spoilers, especially since this is a demo.

Actually, watching it will help me decide whether to buy Type-0 or not. It's a nice game from what I've heard and played, but man, 60 € for a 4 year-old PSP remaster really hurts. Especially because think it's a really shitty move by S-E, they perfectly know that this game wouldn't really sell much at full price, but now that it has the demo... well bam the fans you've kept waiting for almost a decade will totally give you their money :/

But again, I've been excited as hell about XV since I was 14 or so, and I know I'll regret not having paid for the first print. So yeah, I'll watch it because of that, because I crave every tiny piece of info about XV and because I'm still not that confident regarding the combat system, so hopefully they'll put aside my worries.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
I don't mind being spoiled. I find I can still enjoy something even with pre-knowledge. Friday's podcast doesn't mean like it will contain plots details, however. Just a review of basic gameplay mechanics.

May 26, 2014
If there's one ATR I won't skip, it's this one. I've been waiting a long time to learn the control scheme. Plus it doesn't really matter since I won't be able to play the demo myself, and I'll be watching videos once it comes out anyway.