Art Director of XIII trilogy now World Art Director on XV

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

llazy77

Warrior of Light
May 27, 2014
Why isn't nomura in that picture. He did the character designs it feels wrong that he's not there.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
Best bit of the FF13 trilogy for my money, so great news. I think in a sense Kamikokuryo was robbed - I would've liked to have seen him do characters for that series as well - but at least this is more welcome high profile work for him.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
Word! I was curious as to what he was involved in after he went freelance. He is a very flexible artist, and I always thought his art style could lend itself to XV's world. Isamu's work has always been a source of inspiration for me, so this is great news.

Man the creative force behind this game is amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on the eventual Ultimania books, or any artbook for that matter.

Sora96

Warrior of Light
Nov 12, 2014
Australia
kh13.com
Word! I was curious as to what he was involved in after he went freelance. He is a very flexible artist, and I always thought his art style could lend itself to XV's world. Isamu's work has always been a source of inspiration for me, so this is great news.

Man the creative force behind this game is amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on the eventual Ultimania books, or any artbook for that matter.
Freelance? Where did you hear this?