Awesome Game Trailers

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
When this trailer came out in 2008....... It grabbed my attention instantly. Made me wish more games in that art style were made. The way the trailer used the music to show off the 'elegant' platforming and the 'intense' combat..... It was done so damn well. And how it ended it with a gorgeous shot & view of the game..... Magnificent.
If you haven't played this version of PoP, it's worth your money, used or brand new.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
This CGI trailer for Assassin's Creed Revelations......... This blew people's minds back then. Definitely when this video game series was at it's peak.

Wazi the pa

Samurai Legend
Site Staff
Oct 26, 2013
Australia
I'd argue the series peak was in ACII, I think by the time ACRevelation released, fatigue and burnout was setting (if not already set)
Yeah, that's what I meant. It died out around the time when ACR was development when they announced the game will be released on a yearly basis...... Man....... That was disappointing news to hear, really.