Babylon's Fall

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Developed by Platinum Games|Published by Square Enix
Systems: PlayStation4, PC (via Steam)
Release: 2019 (WW)
Official Site
One of two new IPs shown at this year's E3 by Square Enix (the other being The Quiet Man), this is the second collaboration between Platinum Games and Square Enix after 2017's NieR: Automata. So far, little is known about the game save for the announcement trailer below, but considering this is Platinum Games, the gameplay is likely to be fast-paced and action-oriented.

I really like the vibe of what the trailer has shown so far - it's clear that this is going to be something along the lines of a Souls game with a seemingly strong focus on lore-oriented storytelling (which I like and think is underrated as far as game narratives go) and it also sort-of reminded me of Pandora's Tower, a late Wii ARPG with the huge Tower serving as the game's setting. Definitely on my watchlist.

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Really happy with PG & SE hitting it off together, can't wait for this one.

LogicalFal'cie

PSICOM Soldier
Sep 8, 2015
U.K
I still need more of a hook. Platinum's stuff always plays and feels good but it's everything else that isn't usually that great.

I like the enviroments though, they look like Lothric.