Castlevania Harmony of Despair

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
Not sure if this fits here or in the RPG section. It's listed as Action Adventure, anyway:

I own the PS3 version.

I'm so bad at this. Just to be clear, we would be using brand new saves.

I was thinking it would be FUN to round up some peeps on here to play it together, I know it's been on the PSN store for years but it's a very fun cooperative game, and my current friends don't know much about it. We'd probably play through the chapter on normal, then farm together/alone for drops to make hard possible, then complete hard. I have all the DLC chapters too so we can do those if everyone has them. We would choose who we play as here, and stick with them for the entire game. I dunno if we should do it in segments or go for some epic marathon , since I dont have much free time. Hopefully this works, i've been wanting to play it again but the online is dead.

Last edited:

soup or mann

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
I have the game but I have it on Xbox 360. I haven't really messed with it since it first came out. I remember grinding away at the first level like crazy to get to where I was strong enough to beat it; That wasn't exactly fun to me and I'm actually pretty good at even the harder Castlevania games. I'd be willing to give it another shot if some people here wanna get together on it, though.

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I have the game but I have it on Xbox 360. I haven't really messed with it since it first came out. I remember grinding away at the first level like crazy to get to where I was strong enough to beat it; That wasn't exactly fun to me and I'm actually pretty good at even the harder Castlevania games. I'd be willing to give it another shot if some people here wanna get together on it, though.
DAMN I own the PS3 version only. I edited my post so it says it. First person to reply and you own it on another system, bummer :(

soup or mann

PSICOM Soldier
UFFSite Veteran
Sep 29, 2013
Ah, I see. I kinda wish I had held out for the PS3 version; I'd much rather play a 2D Castlevania game with that D-Pad instead of the heaping pile which is that of the 360's, heh. Nobody knew it would get ported to PS3 at the time, though. I'm not gonna buy that game twice, however. Unlike SotN, which I own on every system it's available on ^_^

Tsukiyomi

AVALANCHE Warrior
Sep 26, 2013
The basement
I remember that the PS3 version was a slightly updated game, like it had some patches but not all. I really hope this works out cause I just ran a test on chapter 1 and it was so fun. I actually wanted to make this way earlier, when there were about 40 members but I wanted to hold out until it started getting more,

gaiages

:<
Site Staff
Sep 26, 2013
Florida
I own the 360 version, as well. I've barely touched it, but my boyfriend enjoyed it, for what it was. He did practically everything he could with Soma.

The thing that annoyed me about the game was the price of the DLC, it was ludicrious. On top of that, if someone played with a character you didn't have, you couldn't even see the character in action; they were just and Armor doing nothing interesting.

Oh, and I suck super balls at the game, but I did manage to learn a fair bit of Charlotte's spells.