Considering how garbage FFXV is turning out, my hope now rests on FFXVI.

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Sep 24, 2014
you do realize that if XV is a failure you won't get a XVI at least not right away? im not saying blindly love the game and support it, if you are skeptical i guess is a common reaction but just don't badly bash the game just because of a few assumptions you can only know how it is until you play it dude :/

1Truth2Lies

Sphere Hunter
Jul 3, 2014
London
Yes, what a shame (and a coincidence) that the source for that isn't available. From what I recall, when the committee was formed, Ito was absent.
You recall wrongly. Square Enix have never once announced when the FF Committee was formed. Did you even fully read my previous post? I provided a translation of the V-Jump article where the FF Committee was first mentioned and Shinji Hashimoto (FF Brand Director) and he makes no mention of when it was formed. Your hate is making you post made up nonsense without any sourced proof to support you words.

Why isn't there a online source for the PC Gamer interview with Naoki Yoshida at GDC 2014? I wish I knew. If I had it, I'd have added the point to my thread with a lists of points that prove Ito is working on FFXVI. The only reason I never included Ito being on the FF Committee as point in that thread is because there was no online source for it, and I just knew people like you would think it's BS without a verifiable source to prove otherwise.

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
You recall wrongly. Square Enix have never once announced when the FF Committee was formed. Did you even fully read my previous post? I provided a translation of the V-Jump article where the FF Committee was first mentioned and Shinji Hashimoto (FF Brand Director) and he makes no mention of when it was formed. Your hate is making you post made up nonsense without any sourced proof to support you words.

Why isn't there a online source for the PC Gamer interview with Naoki Yoshida at GDC 2014? I wish I knew. If I had it, I'd have added the point to my thread with a lists of points that prove Ito is working on FFXVI. The only reason I never included Ito being on the FF Committee as point in that thread is because there was no online source for it, and I just knew people like you would think it's BS without a verifiable source to prove otherwise.
I can see you mean well but please stop..just stop. Rethink your post and come up with a valid argument that does not come off extremely ill informed or a bit fanboyish it seems?

1Truth2Lies

Sphere Hunter
Jul 3, 2014
London
I can see you mean well but please stop..just stop. Rethink your post and come up with a valid argument that does not come off extremely ill informed or a bit fanboyish it seems?
There's nothing for me to argue, though. I'm saying it as it is. He claimed that Ito was not part of the FF Committee when it was first started. This is pure fiction, as nowhere in that V-Jump article was there revealed the date when the Committee was first created. All we just found out about was its existence, but it likely existed long before then, possibly even before Sakaguchi left Square in 2003. Heck, Sakaguchi could even be the one that originally formed the FF Committee. LOL!

Myrodis19

AVALANCHE Warrior
May 15, 2014
Westminster, Maryland
There's nothing for me to argue, though. I'm saying it as it is. He claimed that Ito was not part of the FF Committee when it was first started. This is pure fiction, as nowhere in that V-Jump article was there revealed the date when the Committee was first created. All we just found out about was its existence, but it likely existed long before then, possibly even before Sakaguchi left Square in 2003. Heck, Sakaguchi could even be the one that originally formed the FF Committee. LOL!
Not the reason i asked you to stop, your fire so to speak will start arguments and this forum is rather peaceful id rather not have that.

1Truth2Lies

Sphere Hunter
Jul 3, 2014
London
Not the reason i asked you to stop, your fire so to speak will start arguments and this forum is rather peaceful id rather not have that.
I see that you were referring to my OP and not the post you quoted. Yes, the OP was filled with rage and hyperbole. I'm no longer in the frustrated mindset I was in when I wrote it. I think posting that OP let me get it all off my chest. That said, my recent posts in this thread are not about the OP, which is why I'm still posting. You'll notice that I've not responded to all the users that have replied to my opinion in the OP, as I didn't post it to argue, but merely to get my opinion on FFXV off my chest.