Do you think square enix will show a new trailer for FFXV at jump festa?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

Tani

Yevonite
Oct 25, 2013
India
www.facebook.com
Coming back to the topic at hand... Nope I'm pretty sure we wont get to see a new trailer but if by any chance we do get to see a new trailer at Jump Festa, We fans welcome this new trailer with open arms. I couldn't be happier. :)

Sep 26, 2013
Believe it or not, I actually think there's a reasonably good chance that XV will be shown at Jump this year. First off, it wouldn't be the first time that this title has received big new information at Jump Festa- we've gotten trailers from there in the past, along with other tantalizing tidbits. Second, Jump comes a scant month after the release of Lightning Returns in Japan. It seems like an ideal window to begin pushing their next big project, which of course is XV, as the Lightning saga will have come to its final conclusion. Of course there's no guarantee and this is all just speculation on my part, but I don't see any reason not to be a tad optimistic.

Also, to those of you citing an information blackout, I'd like to point out that the updates on XV have been frequent since Nomura promised that the silence was over. They haven't necessarily been huge updates. Certainly no trailers. But we've been hearing about this game about once a month since its re-reveal at E3. There's no blackout going on, just the normal periods of silence that come when developing any game. Chin up.