- Everything we know about FFXV -

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

somni

PSICOM Soldier
Nov 26, 2013
Even though the game didn't go down that route, I'm positive the music will still be integral to the experience. Nomura likely hand picked Yoko Shimomura for that every reason.
I undoubtedly agree. Man just listening to Drammatica made me even more excited to hear XV's soundtrack. Very beautiful and intense music. Her more dramatic tracks have a sense of urgency to them.

Crystal Power

Keyblade Master
Nov 29, 2013
United States
This comes to mind... (Yoko Shimomura's music here)

YES!! <3

I love Parasite Eve music. I actually prefer it more than the music she did in Kingdom Hearts. Don't misunderstand I do love Kingdom Hearts music too, but I'm hoping the music in Final Fantasy XV will be more similar to Parasite Eve rather than Kingdom Hearts. Since FFXV is a more dark game like Parasite Eve.

Arcana

Yevonite
Sep 28, 2013
I About Lucis, I guess the castle (they confirmed it when it was Versus) and some sorroundings (like those streets in the 2011 trailer), but given how massive it is and (supposedly, sure) that it's going to be invaded (and Noctis' gang is on the run), I don't think it'll be very significant, and that's actually alright.
There are also other areas in Lucis like VallisAcerba and NihilSomno that we might be able to explore. But just the main building and the streets make it fairly expansive from the looks of it. Would be awesome fun warping around there.

And dunno about that Manchester area, as a legit source for that is hard to find. If anyone finds it in some old interview, do let me know.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
There are also other areas in Lucis like VallisAcerba and NihilSomno that we might be able to explore. But just the main building and the streets make it fairly expansive from the looks of it. Would be awesome fun warping around there.

And dunno about that Manchester area, as a legit source for that is hard to find. If anyone finds it in some old interview, do let me know.
Yeah, I remember those from the CGI trailer. Also, is this a park/forest/whatever inside the city?

I wish that, whenever they finally stop being so ridiculously secretive, they show/talk about cities and what you'll be able to do there. A proper FF should have cities, huge and charismatic. Lucis is basically Tokyo, yeah (that's the intention, though), but Accordo looks so fucking beautiful... and full of fantasy and magic, because such city would be impossible in our world, lol.

Oh, and yes, the thing about the Manchester-inspired place is that I haven't been able to find the direct source, but I have seen many people (people I usually trust when it comes to this) taking it for granted, or legit at the time, at least. So who knows.

OMG, just found this topic now... Do you guys need to stop creating a lot of different topics for FFXV and focus just on this one.
Now I have 17 pages to read and look if it had more new info that I missed.
Let me if I can catch you until tomorrow.

(If I'm not wrong we will have a new stream tuesday, let's try to focus the conversation in one place)

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
OMG, just found this topic now... Do you guys need to stop creating a lot of different topics for FFXV and focus just on this one.
Now I have 17 pages to read and look if it had more new info that I missed.
Let me if I can catch you until tomorrow.

(If I'm not wrong we will have a new stream tuesday, let's try to focus the conversation in one place)
The stream is planned for Thursday. Not Tuesday.

Jenova

Keyblade Master
Oct 28, 2013
Let's hope things are better rehearsed this time around. Clarity is key for this presentation to work in SE's favour.