Favorite Final Fantasy Side Characters

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prince Naphtali

ShinRa SOLDIER
Dec 23, 2013
So Looking through old Let's Play/Walkthroughs I came across a character named Deumion. I absolutely fell in love with his design.He's not a main party member nor necessarily an antagonist but he plays a decent role (at least from perspective) in FFII's story. So, I was wondering do any of you guys have any Non-Antagonist/Non-Protagonist favorite characters?

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
I'm almost ashamed to say, but.... By your definitions, I think my favorites would be Belgemine from Final Fantasy X and Alyssa Zidelle in XIII-2. For Belgemine, she make you feel the true weight of Spira's plight/blight. As to Alyssa, once I knew her whole story, I was just so moved that I wanted SQEX to give players the option to change her fate as well... Also, I like their designs; understated, but still standing out.

Infest

Blitzball Champion
Sep 8, 2014
Germany
Just recently Aranea in XV. I really liked her, she's definitely my favorite female character in the game.

Other than that...oh there are so many great side characters in all FFs, especially in IX. Stilzkin is probably my absolutely favorite.