FF15 Judgement Disc Demo Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
For those interested in the OPTIONS menu, here are all the settings:

言語設定 (Language Settings) [DISABLED]
難易選択 (Difficulty Option) [DISABLED]
バトルモード選択 (Battle Mode Option) [DISABLED]
サウンド設定 (Sound Settings)
字幕設定 (Subtitle Settings)
明るさ設定 (Brightness Settings)
操作パターン設定 (Control Mode Settings)
カメラ操作設定 (Camera Settings)
ナビゲーションマップ (Navigation Map)
コントローラー振動設定 (Vibration Settings)
操作キーヘルプ表示 (Controls Help Display)
HUD表示 (HUD Display)
STゲージ表示 (Stamina Gauge Display)
TIPS
HDR設定 (HDR Settings) [DISABLED]

Last edited:

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016
Thank god someone actually translated in english the menu lol.
I was actually gonna ask around, cos the options are the first things i will be checking. Im curious about the HUD, see if i can change it a bit.

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016
Btw guys, is the demo playable by other users on the PlayStation as well? Or it's just locked to the japanese one? I'd like my Brother to play on a different account @_@

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
Btw guys, is the demo playable by other users on the PlayStation as well? Or it's just locked to the japanese one? I'd like my Brother to play on a different account @_@
Once you download Judgment Disc via the Japan PlayStation Store to your console, other users using the same PlayStation console should be able to play it on their own accounts. They just can't download the demo in the future as it won't be in their library or purchase history, should they use another console later on.

Ahoy, mateys. Long time no see.
Nice high noon at the end.

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016
Once you download Judgment Disc via the Japan PlayStation Store to your console, other users using the same PlayStation console should be able to play it on their own accounts. They just can't download the demo in the future as it won't be in their library or purchase history, should they use another console later on.

Nice high noon at the end.
Sweet, i'll check if its possible. Thanks!

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
I wonder when we'll get a translation of the Judgment trailer. It's hype enough as is, but I really wanna know what they're saying. XD;