FF15 New game+, is it worth it?

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Zixon

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 18, 2017
I wanna know from anybody whose played new game plus, is i worth playing? i feel really disappointed that the game lacks anything in terms of story for me, and the adamantoise fight is really easy but was glitchy as hell for me from the terrible camera to attacks not registering. Is there anything new (not in regular game) in the new game + or is it just harder?

coffee-san

Sphere Hunter
Mar 18, 2015
I wanna know from anybody whose played new game plus, is i worth playing? i feel really disappointed that the game lacks anything in terms of story for me, and the adamantoise fight is really easy but was glitchy as hell for me from the terrible camera to attacks not registering. Is there anything new (not in regular game) in the new game + or is it just harder?
Not really worth it, there's nothing new in NG+, just the novelties that come from being able to carry over weapons, cosmetics, etc.

But what kills it for me is that you also carry over level and ascension bonuses in NG+.
So if you ended the game at level 100 w/ everything then did NG+, you'd be ridiculously overpowered in NG+ and nothing scales with you (that kills it for me, I'd rather just start a fresh file.)

Nova

Warrior of Light
Jul 14, 2015
Same thoughts as @coffee-san. Its basically the equivilent of Xenoblade Chronicles NG+. Starting off OP turns everything into easy mode+ which is soooooooo boring for replay value.