FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FFChocobo18

Keyblade Master
Jan 9, 2017
it would make more sense to tackle the new comrades quests first so you can better understand the updated chapter 14, i think.
I might do the new Comrades quest after Chapter 14, as that and the Armiger Unleashed have my attention at the moment, but I'll see what I can do with them after that, it's possible I might watch videos of the new quests as I play the new content. Also, by the way guys, I recently changed my Avatar character's design slightly to make him look older to accommodate and reflect the passage of the ten years, and gave him a weapon that had the Lightbound ability, and got him up to level 36.

Last edited:

Loganight

Clan Centurio Member
Feb 24, 2018
I might do the new Comrades quest after Chapter 14, as that and the Armiger Unleashed have my attention at the moment, but I'll see what I can do with them after that. Also, by the way guys, I recently changed my Avatar character's design slightly to make him look older to accommodate and reflect the passage of the ten years, and gave him a weapon that had the Lightbound ability, and got him up to level 36.
Nice, had the same idea

Attachments

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
it would make more sense to tackle the new comrades quests first so you can better understand the updated chapter 14, i think.
Yeah, the only gameplay I want to see is how expansive the regalia is in Insomnia (basically how big that map actually is). Once i get my answer, I'm playing comrades through the new update before I do anything with the Royal pack

Last edited: