FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
I stopped watching so i can play the game myself, but if there is armiger unleashed footage will anyone notify me ?

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Everything else has been confirmed. Your Glaive from Comrades too.

I definitely think Luna will be around. Just wait. That didn' seem like the end of their interaction

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
We don't know yet. That wasnt all of the dialogue i found for her.

Also Cor didnt come into the fight.

I THINK you are supposed to do the side quests first for Cor. Cor didn't show up because he was taking down the bases

Don't say that yet. We don't know
You think helping cor changes some things in the story mode ?

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Just remember guys. Literally everything else so far has come true. It's very likely that Luna is part of more events where she does things. She still hasn't said 90% of her lines I found for this part of the game.

@Vankwisha I think by not doing the side quest first, Cor didn't show up for the Cerberus fight XD

I also know there's a point where he gets injured, as well as a long scene were Noctis talks to him.

if that means she got little screentime im totally ok with that, shes dead after all lol

man that map seems 3 times bigger than the original
I severely doubt that was it.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I have this huge feeling that she's actually part of Ifrit's confrontation and after it. Her summoning Bahamut there would make sense now.

She said literally 2 lines of the 15 I found from her. It's definitely not over.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I have this huge feeling that she's actually part of Ifrit's confrontation and after it. Her summoning Bahamut there would make sense now.

She said literally 2 lines of the 15 I found from her. It's definitely not over.
I'm interested in seeing where the new Regalia will be at.