FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Yes in the Dangeki interview. Shuya personally translated it for me because he never finished the translation.

Terada and Tabata said you can ride vehicles in that map.

You can also tell that @Vankwisha opened a huge latch to the base when he got the master key. It's definitely so that you can get the regalia there.

Feb 2, 2017
play be damned, lets watch a livestream that only followed the main route lol
Lol Exactly that. It's only been out for a little while and there's lots that don't add up like the Regalia that Tabata mentioned etc. fair enough if it all comes out that there's not much to it then I will understand the reaction, but it just seems way too premature to be this disappointed.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Lol Exactly that. It's only been out for a little while and there's lots that don't add up like the Regalia that Tabata mentioned etc. fair enough if it all comes out that there's not much to it then I will understand the reaction, but it just seems way too premature to be this disappointed.
You still have, omega, the Armiger, boat, dossiers, and the datalog to look forward too. Id definitely say to look forward more to that and the Comrades update which no one has finished yet I guess.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
@SaveTheQueenIX Where did you find out here that someone upset cause of regalia? Dont you think that people upset and dont like cause of anything else? For example story or boss scenes?

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
@Storm Its not that i didn't like but more like confusion or awkward situation. I just finished chapter 14 of story and havent touched post game. What is the most frustration moment for me is situation with Rulers. Such out of place scene.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
@Storm Its not that i didn't like but more like confusion or awkward situation. I just finished chapter 14 of story and havent touched post game. What is the most frustration moment for me is situation with Rulers. Such out of place scene.
really? how so?

wouldn't be surprised if it was too short; anyway i think its natural to feel something is out of place when we had a fixed view of the original chapter 14, if its just a case of being accostumed to it then no problem, i just hope the new scenes are well done...

Feb 2, 2017
@SaveTheQueenIX Where did you find out here that someone upset cause of regalia? Dont you think that people upset and dont like cause of anything else? For example story or boss scenes?
I didn't say anyone was upset, and the Regalia is just an example of stuff we didn't see. There might more to this DLC, or there might be not be, just saying, I find it odd to be this disappointed with the DLC without that much info.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
@Storm There is one more scene which making another scene awkward. But that's a spoiler and you asked to not type it. And its not only awkward but looks cheap, unnatural in some places. Speaking myself, i couldn't believe and share emotions during almost all scenes which were added.
On a good note, i can say that new songs are cool and voice actor of Ardyn made good perfomance, again.
Left to do post-quests, Omega and fishing. I dont care about first-camera and regalia. I have a CHOCOBO.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
really? how so?

wouldn't be surprised if it was too short; anyway i think its natural to feel something is out of place when we had a fixed view of the original chapter 14, if its just a case of being accostumed to it then no problem, i just hope the new scenes are well done...
From what I've seen the rulers add so much to the end. We basically have 6 final boss fights now

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So things we still need to see:

1. The boat
2. The Armiger
3. Datalog/Dossiers/Monuments
4. Omega/Reports
5. Comrades quests that end up where Ifrit and Ardyn are in Insomnia.
6. The Regalia Replica (it HAS to be there)
7. Extra scenes with Cor
8. A phone call with Iris
9. Potentially, anything extra with Luna we haven't found yet.