FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
According to some dude in reddit, the german localization for dossiers says that izunia was somnus and ardyn’s family name, it then got changed to lucia caelum when chosen by the gods
makes sense ;o

man episode ardyn will be something else

btw in the bible many individuals received new names after having an experience with god or having their roles changed with a new purpose, so maybe thats another christianity reference.

Last edited:

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
My opinion, after watching two videos with a lot of Insomnia. Personally, PERSONALLY, I dont like at all what they did with the map design. There is no sense of variation in the city, its all the same but bigger. Thata the feeling I got.

They could have gone with a more varied design with roads and things that connect other parts of the city. They did it so bad and focus so much on the underground. So dissapointed, dont like what they did at all. Had in my mind, as some of you, other thing that not corresponds at all with what they did. And nothing about Regalia, any sign of it.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
My opinion, after watching two videos with a lot of Insomnia. Personally, PERSONALLY, I dont like at all what they did with the map design. There is no sense of variation in the city, its all the same but bigger. Thata the feeling I got.

They could have gone with a more varied design with roads and things that connect other parts of the city. They did it so bad and focus so much on the underground. So dissapointed, dont like what they did at all. Had in my mind, as some of you, other thing that not corresponds at all with what they did. And nothing about Regalia, any sign of it.
no sign of omega or armiger either, its super weird.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
And dont get my wrong, Im gonna buy this as soon as its available in EU. But they fucked a, little bit with Insomnia.
Omega no problem, hes there but there is any sign about the Regalia replica.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
And dont get my wrong, Im gonna buy this as soon as its available in EU. But they fucked a, little bit with Insomnia.
Omega no problem, hes there but there is any sign about the Regalia replica.
no sign of omega or armiger either, its super weird.
It's all hidden content. Someone needs to find Talcott in the city somewhere/base. Then you have to use that key and randomly find the regalia.

I do agree though, while i like the openess of the city overall, I do wish it was more sprawling all over the city itself. It definitely has enough space to drive the Regalia there though, just wait until someone finds it

SerjAngelo

Red Wings Commander
Oct 28, 2017
Watching Lemon Eating Cow's stream, new Insomnia is indeed kinda meh so far, but it's mostly because it's half destroyed and there's no this Tokyo feel to it with neon lights and all.

Anyway, I'm surprised the Armiger Unleashed accessory wasn't there when he beat the old kings. I wonder how you obtain it.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Watching Lemon Eating Cow's stream, new Insomnia is indeed kinda meh so far, but it's mostly because it's half destroyed and there's no this Tokyo feel to it with neon lights and all.

Anyway, I'm surprised the Armiger Unleashed accessory wasn't there when he beat the old kings. I wonder how you obtain it.
I had said this in the leak thread, but since the accessory is only obtainable after you get all of the optional Armiger, it's impossible to be from the Kings. Plus, the trailer had Noct using the new Armiger against the Mystic.

SerjAngelo

Red Wings Commander
Oct 28, 2017
I had said this in the leak thread, but since the accessory is only obtainable after you get all of the optional Armiger, it's impossible to be from the Kings. Plus, the trailer had Noct using the new Armiger against the Mystic.
I didn't follow the threat too closely to be honest.
So, considering the last royal arm you get is from Chapter 13, I imagine the accessory is somewhere in there or..?

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
That's Actually a very good thingXD. It means there are still secrets left in the DLC.

Thanks for streaming before!

I think you missed some big Cor scenes by doing the sidequest after Cerberus, just a theory though
I don't think so, LemonEatingKow did the bases before cerberus, and cor wasn't there to help.

Edit: help with cerberus i mean.