FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Cor's whole "Lets meet again at daybreak" and getting hurt from Cerberus should be in the game. They completely advertised that.

Plus I found dialogue of Glaives talking about his injury. Perhaps there's a requirement

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Maybe we need to complete 100% of comrades quests (including the new update) and all the Ch14 quests for Cor to help with Cerberus? Or maybe you need to drop your health to red for him to step in?

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Cor's whole "Lets meet again at daybreak" ans getting hurt from Cerberus should be in the game. They completely advertised that.

Plus I found dialogue of Glaives talking about his injury. Perhaps there's a requirement
would be a dickass move if they removed it.

it did have "Development footage shown. Subject to change" as a warning in the trailer tho, but you would expect they would already got past this shit by now.

maybe if you replay the chapter you experience new things, dunno...

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Maybe we need to complete 100% of comrades quests (including the new update) and all the Ch14 quests for Cor to help with Cerberus? Or maybe you need to drop your help to red for him to step in?
That...would actually be cool? The new Comrades stuff apparently ends in Insomnia with Ardyn. That could be possible that it is a bonus scene for doing things There?

There's no way advertised scenes would be cut, right? Lol
Definitely not. It has to be there. It's not like that trailer came out years ago. Nothing in that should be cut
Yeah, I thought this would be the case, there's not much to it unless you like fishing.
You can find Bismark and a special reef near Angelgard to find rare fish I think.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Looks at 90% of trailers for this game.... ummm
I think it doesn't make sense here because none of the DLC trailers advertised cut things and the trailer came out a month and change ago, nothing should be cut.

Cor, Luna, and the Regalia still need to have mysteries solved here.