FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I'm so sad that a lot of the content related to the leaks (Insomnia car, Luna) doesn't seem to be in there, despite being marked as such in the datamined files.
We don't know yet. It seems like a lot of stuff may be inherently hidden. The Armiger definitely is not labeled anywhere, so it's possible the Cor scenes and the Regalia also are hidden.

But I don't get why the Cor scenes are even optional if anything.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Guys we know for a fact that the Regalia, Armiger Unleashed, and the Cor scenes are all there. We just didn't find them yet. Chill.
Yeah, we should all just calm down, and wait for tomorrow, I'm going to explore every nook and cranny of Insomnia, and do all of the side quests to see if that triggers anything.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
From the Dangeki interview

黒田:追加されるエリアとしては、だいたい1拠点分くらいでしょうか。ストーリーを拡充する目的で入っています。ストーリー的には、ルシス王国の首都・インソムニアに到着したところから、ワッと話が広がるような作りになっています。そのなかで乗り物に乗ることも可能です。
The purpose is to expand the story. In terms of progression, it is made so that the story expands once you've arrived at Insomnia the Capital of Lucis. There it will also be possible to ride vehicles (or ride-able things).

This is a direct translation from Terada (Thanks to Shuya).

You are also supposed to be able to unlock Fast travel in the new map via the Regalia