FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
Well guys. Some of you need to calm down. About Cor, Omega and car dont worry, we(people) will find out. About anything else, its just your own fault if after reading data-mine materials you thought that it will be right here in royal edition.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I will say though. I recognise all of this dialogue (Even the omega cutscene) and all of it is packed together in the data. This includes:

- The Cor cutscenes
- The Iris dialogue
- Tons more Luna dialogue and battle stuff
- Regalia Replica stuff.

It's together with everything else that has been confirmed legit. I refuse to believe any of this is cut yet. Not until we can actually confirm it.

Well guys. Some of you need to calm down. About Cor, Omega and car dont worry, we(people) will find out. About anything else, its just your own fault if after reading data-mine materials you thought that it will be right here in royal edition.
All of it was packed together, including Luna's stuff and the things I mentioned above. Something is up with it all. I don't think anything has been "cut" yet.

Feb 2, 2017
There were things by Tabata in the interview not just the datamine.....

Feb 19, 2018
People already found Omega, there's in game visual evidence of Cor's cutscene existing, and if Regalia exists people will find it. Not sure what your fuss is and why you're always chastising people for getting excited. Just chill, bro, let people speculate and talk. I know you mean well but it does get tiresome with you policing everyone after a bit.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
People already found Omega, there's in game visual evidence of Cor's cutscene existing, and if Regalia exists people will find it. Not sure what your fuss is and why you're always chastising people for getting excited. Just chill, bro, let people speculate and talk. I know you mean well but it does get tiresome with you policing everyone after a bit.
He always does this. It's best to ignore him

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I'm even willing to say there is definitely Luna shit we don't know about yet that is hidden.

All of her text stuff is literally in the same lines of files with the other new things she says (and gentiana) in that new cutscene.

It's as suspect as the missing Cor stuff

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
What I'm thinking is that they couldn't finish the Regalia stuff in time and excluded it. I'm guessing it will probably be patched in shortly.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
If this doesn't get resolved by tn before I get home I'll do a post on how exactly I found everything.

It makes no sense that anything was cut that we found, all the dialogue is woven together, literally everything.

-The Regalia was found with the other side quests, as well as dialogue with Talcott.

-The Luna stuff was found with the rest of that new Luna cutscene that IS in the game.

-The Cor stuff was with the rest of the Cerberus battle (namely, he is around for the 2nd part of the fight).

Also none of this is in pieces, it's all complete dialogue. To me this doesnt strike as cut AT ALL. You can definitely tell the difference when things are cut because there aren't other files to verify it. The Regalia has its own special key you get from Cid. Cor and Luna's dialogues are backed by the voice prompts in another set of files, as well as battle prompts for Luna herself labeled as GOTY (specifically meaning the ROYAL PACK). I could go on and on about how they definitely don't look cut to me

Something is definitely not right and I have a big feeling this just isn't all of the pack yet.

Last edited:

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
He always does this. It's best to ignore him
Are you guys talking about me? My main complain is just Insomnia that feels so cheap, bland and off.
BD2 is famous in wasting resources and this time they used their special hability in making the underground (unnecesary) part instead of giving as a real varied zones that could be connected by long roads through them. And the more I see the city the more angry I am, buts thats just my opinion.

Even with that, and the disjoincted things like Cor, Luna, Regalia Im so excited and Im gonna buy it as soon as its avaliable.
If this not for me sorry, but I think we can talk about pur feelings and thats what I feel.

Edit: paper btw, in the fight. Against the Mystic the dialogue is cut.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Are you guys talking about me? My main complain is just Insomnia that feels so cheap, bland and off.
BD2 is famous in wasting resources and this time they used their special hability in making the underground (unnecesary) part instead of giving as a real varied zones that could be connected by long roads through them. And the more I see the city the more angry I am, buts thats just my opinion.

Even with that, and the disjoincted things like Cor, Luna, Regalia Im so excited and Im gonna buy it as soon as its avaliable.
If this not for me sorry, but I think we can talk about pur feelings and thats what I feel.
They're talking about @Alekzan.