FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Yeah, no, sorry, as nice as a spin you can put on it, you won't be able to convince me of that. As someone who already beat the game, I don't think I should have to replay chapter 14 (or any other chapter) two! more times in order to see additional story content, specially when storytelling is the number one thing the game has been criticized for.

If story and storytelling were solid in the base game (like they were in most of the previous FF games), then sure, no problem with adding hard to find events.
But when the game's number one criticism has been it's lackluster story and storytelling, and if the developers are really interested in improving said aspect of the game, then scenes like these (as in, scenes with characters who were barely present in the game/suddenly disappeared from the plot/fans have been asking more content for) should NOT be this complicated to find.
that's reasonable, but it wouldn't bother me even if i think the story was lacking.. always liked secrets and missables scenes (like luna healing the people in tenebrae).

Vankwisha

Chocobo Knight
Feb 25, 2018
Alright this guy Lroman13 on reddit claims the cor cutscenes exist and that he was able to see them ingame, i've asked for proof so we'll see if he posts anything.
Did he say how he triggered them? It could be possible that SE changed their minds on killing Cor.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I don't think he meant to be killed, just injured. He saves Noctis in Cerberus fight and then "Perhaps we will meet at daybreak" scene supposed to be played after fight.
This, I've also read dialogue in the benchmark that it seems he get injured really badly or something but will survive.

Something just isn't adding up here.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
I don't think he meant to be killed, just injured. He saves Noctis in Cerberus fight and then "Perhaps we will meet at daybreak" scene supposed to be played after fight.
Bazztek he/she saw the Cor scenes with Cerberus after he/she did the quests form Cor and the Glaives, but we'll see.