FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Has anyone searched around the meteor yet like I suggested? I feel like Square put it in a spot that's actually connected to the item lore wise without telling us and just expected people to connect the dots on their own which is stupid of them without giving us at least one clue but if it's the case that's where I'm betting my money on the AU being located.
Around the meteor sounds too random. Could it be possible to get back to the center of the meteor using regalia type F?

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
It's april 6th, a month after Royal Edition is out. The fans have looked for Armiger Unleashed for a whole month, yet can't find it. When asked by the fans, the devs answer: "It is in an unidentified location, we wish you luck in finding it haha".
This unidentified location might actually be a new area. Check the world map to see if something new can be accessed.

Feb 19, 2018
If it's not by the meteor/disc then the only other place I can think of is somewhere near a monument related to Mystic/Somnus in Insomnia.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
It's april 6th, a month after Royal Edition is out. The fans have looked for Armiger Unleashed for a whole month, yet can't find it. When asked by the fans, the devs answer: "It is in an unidentified location, we wish you luck in finding it haha".
"3 months later it was finally found, guess the location?"

Jareds tomb in cape caem

hashimotolaughing.gif

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Just spent an extra 2 to 3 hours just digging around and...

I have to say that something feels very off.There was literally no sigh of AU, no sign of the car(Funnily enough when you start the new off road quest for the Car the bros talk about the possibility of a replica", and even though Ray lowkey teased it himself barely any Luna. I feel like somehow an alpha version of the Royal edition got put up. I honestly believe this just isn't what it's supposed to be of something got broken. Hopefully we might hear something by tomorrow on this since that's the official release day.
Bazztek said he/she found the Cor scenes. He/She did all of the side quests before Cerberus.

Feb 19, 2018
Actually I just thought of something, are the monuments in Insomnia different than the document/logs regarding the past king's journey? What if AU is a reward for completely uncovering that king's journey in past Lucis (I'm pretty sure it's Somnus's journey)? Like maybe a way point for it opens up after you've gotten all the landmarks and pieces of the story documented.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Actually I just thought of something, are the monuments in Insomnia different than the document/logs regarding the past king's journey? What if AU is a reward for completely uncovering that king's journey in past Lucis (I'm pretty sure it's Somnus's journey)? Like maybe a way point for it opens up after you've gotten all the landmarks and pieces of the story documented.
Or maybe there are hints in the monuments themselves, Like the treasure hunt in AC festival.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
I say make a post about it on reddit, a "looking for armiger unleashed" megathread ?

Feb 19, 2018
At this point I think people should focus on defeating Omega. Maybe this will unlock something.
I highly doubt Omega unlocks AU or the location for it if that's what you're getting at. I specifically remember Tabata in an interview (one of the ones translated by shuya) mentioning AU would be really useful against one of the new enemies, I'm inclined to believe Omega is that enemy.