FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Not sure if anyone else mentioned it, but I also got the call from Iris randomly in the base. I didn't get any dialogue relating to it afterwards though...

Just Noctis taking a huge somber sigh... :(
Ohhh! But was it just her saying she wants to tell him something in person? That's all I found haha. 1 less thing down!

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Ohhh! But was it just her saying she wants to tell him something in person? That's all I found haha. 1 less thing down!
Eyy LOL!

Let's wait until tomorrow man, then after all of us get to mess around with it, maybe we can put together a list of what you found in the data and reconcile it against what actually made it in :)

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
So finally it's just down to this Regalia stuff and whatever the hell is happening to Luna (i wont count the Armiger because that HAS to be somewhere)

I still have hopes about both but maybe they are going to be relegated to a future update instead.

Luna's stuff is just so clear it's even funmy. She has 15 or so different attack lines (just voice prompts, not text that I can see), lines for being injured, lines for curing people, a line for summoning Bahamut, and lines for Character change (there are some readable texts in the data that corroborate this too)

Regardless if it's in the DLC or not, it's safe to say that a playable Luna is coming in the future.

Eyy LOL!

Let's wait until tomorrow man, then after all of us get to mess around with it, maybe we can put together a list of what you found in the data and reconcile it against what actually made it in :)
Yeah haha I'll actually make a nice consolidated post here tomorrow/tonight about it depending on what we don't find so everyone can just reference that post and see the data for themselves.

Last edited:

mcreation

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 21, 2018
hmmm

"Deep beneath the earth where rays of sunlight cannot reach
Encased in walls of stone the gods themselves could never breach
Laid a trove of knowledge"

It always points to underground.
Isnt that pitioss dungeon guys, and old solheim place in darkness.
And luna maybe like a summon may have a probability of appear, try fighting omega and getting ravaged to see if she has some appear prompt

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Isnt that pitioss dungeon guys, and old solheim place in darkness.
And luna maybe like a summon may have a probability of appear, try fighting omega and getting ravaged to see if she has some appear prompt
Nope ive seen a stream with omega, she doesnt appear