FF15 Royal Pack Content - Discussion Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Uh actually here's the Cor cutscene on youtube
The problem is not wether or not exists the cutscene, of course it must be there. The real problem is that this cutscene must be always in the story and not appear in a random way depends on the situation.

Im watching other stream and again, the more I see Insomnia the more angry I am. What a stupid decision wasting resources in the fucking underground instead of making the city more varied with real long roads that connect the city. What a stupid decision, as millions they did, they made here. Its seems to stupid, bland and cheap, its basically what you see in the vanilla version but bigger literally.

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
I know everyone rejected my theory earlier. But since it's been 5 hours and the AU is still nowhere to be found, I'm going to state my theory again.

I believe the equipment needed to use the AU is automatically in the inventory of someone who has already collected all royal weapons.

You probably get a new cutscene when you get the last weapon and then you get the item. But since most of the people streaming the Royal Edition have already collect all the weapon, they don't get the new cutscene, instead the equipment is automatically in their inventory.

I know the translations made it sound like you need to find the item, but it won't hurt for someone with the Royal Edition just to double check your item inventory and see if you have any new equipment.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
I know everyone rejected my theory earlier. But since it's been 5 hours and the AU is still nowhere to be found, I'm going to state my theory again.

I believe the equipment needed to use the AU is automatically in the inventory of someone who has already collected all royal weapons.

You probably get a new cutscene when you get the last weapon and then you get the item. But since most of the people streaming the Royal Edition have already collect all the weapon, they don't get the new cutscene, instead the equipment is automatically in their inventory.

I know the translations made it sound like you need to find the item, but it won't hurt for someone with the Royal Edition just to double check your item inventory and see if you have any new equipment.
I already told lemoneatingkow to check his inventory and he didn't find anything.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
The problem is not wether or not exists the cutscene, of course it must be there. The real problem is that this cutscene must be always in the story and not appear in a random way depends on the situation.

Im watching other stream and again, the more I see Insomnia the more angry I am. What a stupid decision wasting resources in the fucking underground instead of making the city more varied with real long roads that connect the city. What a stupid decision, as millions they did, they made here. Its seems to stupid, bland and cheap, its basically what you see in the vanilla version but bigger literally.
It looks better than the original map to me, just as I wanted, a bigger Insomnia map to explore on foot, but here's to our own opinions. I have no problem with the map.

Feb 19, 2018
Ok seriously...

Where the hell is AU?
I'm almost entirely certain it's tied to the King's Journey stuff now. There's nothing else really left story/lore content wise that can be tied to it unless it really is just randomly out there never to be found. Square makes dumb decisions sometimes but they can't be THAT dumb. Whenever someone has the time check out the King's Journey stuff because that's pretty much the only thing left that can offer any sort of map to the AU if there is one.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
That pastebin is implying that Ardyn was sealed deep underground and whatever the other vault doors were holding back was on a tier at least comparable to him.
@zarion what paste bin?

Could that be the Belouve mines? They’re the only dungeon where you physically travel deep underground if I remember correctly.

RoyalPain

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 21, 2018
Don't know if this was mentioned already but someone tried to go to angelgard and they get blocked and something tells the chocobros that only when they receive the god's favour can they return. I'm not sure what this means but hopefully that means we can explore angelgard

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
It looks better than the original map to me, just as I wanted, a bigger Insomnia map to explore on foot, but here's to our own opinions. I have no problem with the map.
Im not using irony, I do really feel happy for you, really. What a pitty I dont share the same feeling, in fact al the oposite from here.
What I see is the same piece of shit but bigger, its literally the same map but bigger, there is no variation at all and I was expecting thinga like, sorry for repeating myself, big long roads to walk or watching buildings, different zones that interconnect through that halfway or roads and all I see is the fucking same map but literally bigger. I was expecting somwthing more and not just that.

But again, its a matter of point of view. And again, tomorrow Im gonnab buy it but I feel they wasted Zso much resources in making the stupupid and useless underground no one asked for.
Cheers!

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017
Im not using irony, I do really feel happy for you, really. What a pitty I dont share the same feeling, in fact al the oposite from here.
What I see is the same piece of shit but bigger, its literally the same map but bigger, there is no variation at all and I was expecting thinga like, sorry for repeating myself, big long roads to walk or watching buildings, different zones that interconnect through that halfway or roads and all I see is the fucking same map but literally bigger. I was expecting somwthing more and not just that.

But again, its a matter of point of view. And again, tomorrow Im gonnab buy it but I feel they wasted Zso much resources in making the stupupid and useless underground no one asked for.
Cheers!
That's fine, and to be fair, I did expect another underground section of sorts, and I did like it, too. But here's to a nice day tomorrow.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

Cheers!
To be honest, it is a city lol. It's going to look samey all around. I do wish they made the areas more spread out but smaller, but I'm okay with several chunks of city blocks

Takeshi Sendo

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
To be honest, it is a city lol. It's going to look samey all around. I do wish they made the areas more spread out but smaller, but I'm okay with several chunks of city blocks
Exactly! Thats what I wanted, and instead of doing the stupid underground take that and replace that in expanding more the real city creating separated areas interconnected as you imagined when telling tohe us the leaks, im sure a majority was imagine that. Instead of that shitty structure they made at the end. It feels the same you saw in vanilla but bigger and I was expeting a, little minimal variation in zones and a shit for me.
What a fucking wasted oportunity to me...