FFXV discussion thread [No Spoilers]

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NoctisX21

PSICOM Soldier
Dec 27, 2016
Its fucking sad situation. This place literally turned into gamefaqs since this clown sign up.
LOL I pity you poor little girl I ruined your world^^

OK again someone explain me why they had to remove Stella and replace her with Luna? I mean they could just use the same name in a different role. I think Nomura was forced to do some changes Cuz they didn't wanted an 3 part of this game....so I'm not sure

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
LOL I pity you poor little girl I ruined your world^^

OK again someone explain me why they had to remove Stella and replace her with Luna? I mean they could just use the same name in a different role. I think Nomura was forced to do some changes Cuz they didn't wanted an 3 part of this game....so I'm not sure
They obviously changed the name because it wasn't the same character people would be even more angry if they kept the name, but not the character.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
Having Stella be Luna's Nobody? , a Random out of nowhere cuz yolo? Yeah it wouldn't make any sense. I could make sense of most things in KH, I would have the hardest time trying to make sense out of this, like does FFXV exist in the KH universe or something I don't know. It raises too many questions.
First, I think you're taking my half-joke post too seriously. ;)

But it could work like this:
Luna is introduced among other FF characters. > She's attacked by heartless. > Nobody emerges, looks like Stella. > Boss fight > Luna comes back.

Still makes more sense than this or this or some random time traveling Xehanorts.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Still makes more sense than this or this or some random time traveling Xehanorts.
What on earth?!?

Are the descriptions in those images truthful about the actual relationships between characters or is it a joke image?

I played Kh1 and 2 a veeery long time ago and don't recall all this... perhaps it was for the Better that I didn't?

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016
What on earth?!?

Are the descriptions in those images truthful about the actual relationships between characters or is it a joke image?

I played Kh1 and 2 a veeery long time ago and don't recall all this... perhaps it was for the Better that I didn't?
It's exaggerated, but not entirely inaccurate. Practically none of it is in KHI/II, though. XD

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina
What on earth?!?

This is real, it´s not hard to follow if you are invested in it but it´s still unnecesarily convuluted.

Jubileus

Warrior of Light
Oct 7, 2016
Was planning on playing all the KH games before KH3 comes out.

I'll keep in mind the need to pay extra attention then. Thanks guys and gals.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
You know guys.

When I start FFXV now and I see an FF for fans and newcomers.
Then you play the game Noctis dies and leaves you like......Why the heck did I even play this game.....this game makes no sense lol. Whatever funny events they are preparing. Sorry but with them dead in the end how can you guys still enjoy this?

They clearly need to do an alternate ending!
this is exactly how i felt when i read this post (i'm actually suspecting this guy is simply trolling at this point)

and you should tag your spoilers

Slaintimez

Keyblade Master
Sep 9, 2016
Yes. I don't know what this guy goal at this point, totally not a contribution to discussion.
Its cool when you have your own opinion, we all have, and we all respect each other here(for the most part), but he is doing nothing but trying to shove his fanfictions down my throat, his coming back OVER and OVER, with the same shit, again and again. People explained him most parts that he crying about, yet still, few days later he is coming back with his agenda again.
On official forums everyone hated him, his post downvoted so much, to the point when people just asking him to shut up, because mods can't ban him. Even psychos can express their opinions you know, and you should respect it, especially on official forums.
He is trying to convince people day after day after day that they are not right, with his amazing catchphrase "Admit it guys", yeah just admit it guys, all these fanfictions out of his ass. Admit it.
Maybe its my problem, i don't know, should put him on ignore since day1 like most people did and telling me to do the same.

Jun 7, 2014
Poland
What on earth?!?

At this point batshit insane story is part of KH's appeal. It's pretty enjoyable to follow but it was obviously made up as it went and doesn't make much sense as a whole. It's mostly present in spin-offs but KH2 already had some of this and retconned it into KH1. It had the "that Ansem guy you fought in the first game was actually a heartless of someone else only pretending to be Ansem and his look-alike is now the main villain". Then BBS added another layer on top of this and the guy is actually a body taken over by the main baddy who lost his memories. And then there's time travel.

EDIT: And it's not really that hard to follow if you actually play the games instead of just reading their summaries.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
Yes. I don't know what this guy goal at this point, totally not a contribution to discussion.
Its cool when you have your own opinion, we all have, and we all respect each other here(for the most part), but he is doing nothing but trying to shove his fanfictions down my throat, his coming back OVER and OVER, with the same shit, again and again. People explained him most parts that he crying about, yet still, few days later he is coming back with his agenda again.
On official forums everyone hated him, his post downvoted so much, to the point when people just asking him to shut up, because mods can't ban him. Even psychos can express their opinions you know, and you should respect it, especially on official forums.
He is trying to convince people day after day after day that they are not right, with his amazing catchphrase "Admit it guys", yeah just admit it guys, all these fanfictions out of his ass. Admit it.
Maybe its my problem, i don't know, should put him on ignore since day1 like most people did and telling me to do the same.
I can somewhat understand, granted I'm pretty new here, only joined so I can read some posts about Versus XV tbh, and start a discussion not so much about it needing to happen, but it's likelihood, if FFXV is as successful as Square wants it to be which is seeming pretty likely at this point, I wouldn't put it past them to make a Kingslaive prequel game(as rumored), include a FF Versus XV world in KH3(As DLC main game oh hell nah), and then actually make a Versus XV Trilogy(Rumor said original story, Nomura said Trilogy or at least FFXV/Versus XIII will have multiple direct sequels), I mean look at what Square does with their well selling FF titles
FFX got a sequel, and possibly a second one, FFXIII got two sequels using the dreaded Crystal Tools engine which couldn't work with FFXV, I just don't see Square dropping the FFXV universe anytime soon and going off to do a FFXVI just yet hell I don't expect XVI until FF7R Part 3, Versus XV Part 1(assuming it's in parts) after FF7R Part 2, where as the Kingslaive game can be developed after Part 1. I mean hell Square apparently thought that FFXV would garner an incredibly harsh reaction, and be terribly received glad they were wrong honestly.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
At this point batshit insane story is part of KH's appeal. It's pretty enjoyable to follow but it was obviously made up as it went and doesn't make much sense as a whole. It's mostly present in spin-offs but KH2 already had some of this and retconned it into KH1. It had the "that Ansem guy you fought in the first game was actually a heartless of someone else only pretending to be Ansem and his look-alike is now the main villain". Then BBS added another layer on top of this and the guy is actually a body taken over by the main baddy who lost his memories. And then there's time travel.

not sure i want to delve in this mess, tho i liked KH1 and Re:CoM lol

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown

EDIT: And it's not really that hard to follow if you actually play the games instead of just reading their summaries.
TBH The time travel in KH is actually explained pretty well, it's the Xehanort aspect that confused me a bit, but they do have solid rules for it like not being able to change events that are destined.