Final Fantasy 15 Demo

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
"More advanced area of the game"? But GI said it was from the opening scenes?
Yeah, I don't know. I just posted it because it's fun speculating and well, I wouldn't be really surprised if it ends up being true.

Maybe the Leviathan wreck is very early in the game (although I guess Lucis would come first), and then we're left to wander around in those green fields.

Brrr, I hope we have even the tiniest share of new info/videos/screenshots! That would actually get me going for months when it comes to this game. It's not like we're used to the most frequent updates.

Will we be given access to a high level Noctis as was shown in the E3 2013 trailer or we have no info regarding player stats yet?
Regardless, I'm willing to play just about anything that the demo has to offer, so long the demo I WILL PLAY is a Final Fantasy XV demo.
Apparently they're tweaking things there and there to adapt it for a demo.

So I guess it's fair to say that among those changes, characters' levels/abilites will be one, since I suppose they'd want to showcase that warp ability among other things.

Sep 26, 2013
From @Kagari
So this was pointed out, but... what we're getting here is actually the promise of a demo... GI wasn't told if it's a day and date thing and I don't know either...

Actually originally heard Type-0 was going to be pushed back past March for the demo's inclusion but I'm wondering now if they decided they needed to pad out the fiscal year instead so they came up with the voucher idea.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=130424738&postcount=929

LeonBlade

Administrator
Administrator
Site Staff
Oct 25, 2013
Blossvale, New York
Well, if the reason that Type-0 was delayed for this demo, that can only mean that the code for the demo should be available once all three regions have the game or something, why else delay the game simply for a voucher if the voucher isn't coming out any time afterwards?

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
The thing people need to keep in mind is just that Square won't confirm that the demo will (or won't) be day and date with Type 0, so it probably won't. It'll be a code in the box that later you can redeem for the demo when it comes out. IE, there may still be months of waiting, potentially, for an actual demo release. I still have a download code for access to the beta of "the next Command & Conquer game" from buying the C&C collection...! That never happened at all. That won't happen here, but there may be a wait, so temper yourselves!

Either way, pretty awesome, mind.
I want both type0 and XV but I'll settle for just type0 for now. I just want great RPGs.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
Can you believe people are bitching on gematsu that no one cares about type 0 only a demo of 15. People care about both. Its just that 15 felt like it'd never come out. So it's more focused on. I swear people always have to draw lines in the sand and argue. Though most are just happy for both.

In my opinion, if people are buying Type-0 HD for the FFXV demo, they're doing it wrong.

(and meanwhile I kind of prefer that conventional practice of just putting demos on PSN instead of having a voucher system with no actual release window, but I suppose this is a "special" case.)

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Just as I was linking it, it was taken down lol: http://pt.ign.com/final-fantasy-type-0-ps4/4066/video/final-fantasy-type-0-25-minutos-de-gameplay

Basically, it was a 25 minutes demo of Type-0, one of those city missions. It looks quite good, but it shows that it's a PSP game at its core, specially how stiff and simple-textured everything is. Which is already pretty good, it's a remaster after all, not a remake.

I don't know if I'm getting it whenever I get a PS4 (around Dec-Feb), since I didn't love what I played (liked it, sure). If it's full price (wouldn't be surprising...) I doubt I'll get it until it gets cheaper, basically because my biggest attraction to it is a damn demo... that might release quite a bit later.

I sure as hell know that I'll finish Type-0, still deciding when and how, though.

KOKAYI5

Knight of Death
May 28, 2014
VIRGINIA
www.behance.net
If it turns out all this time XV was secretly being put into english for a simultaneous release I think all can be forgiven by me. I'll play type0 for a month then the demo for a week then wait for XV to drop just before or right after E3. As it sounds thats how the first half of 2015 will play out for me.