Final Fantasy VII REMAKE - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

It's happening? A FFVII Remake is happening?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skye

Red Wings Commander
Sep 26, 2013
Link to the website. Beware of spoilers though because it definitely reveals potential in-game elements and plot progress.
I am so excited! This is the mainline FF OST entry which is kinda surreal but FFXV didn't leave real impression for me so I'm worried if it goes on like that. 150+ tracks seem a bit overkill. I'm afraid it would largely be forgettable and bloated.
What's really interesting that the soundtrack is 50 tracks more than original FFXV's soundtrack.

Somber

SOLDIER Second Class
Nov 22, 2013
What's really interesting that the soundtrack is 50 tracks more than original FFXV's soundtrack.
Exactly why I am worried. The game might be huge but no way a 150+ OST would be used to fullest extent or could even be full of fillers. FFXV is a collection of great tunes but some of them were underutilized, for example, Careening Into Danger.

Feb 19, 2018
Just a heads up btw but if anyone wanted to get the 1st Class Edition but missed out on the chance to get it before, I saw it got restocked again on the US SE store. That was this morning though so yeah.

ash

PSICOM Soldier
Feb 18, 2018
Just a heads up btw but if anyone wanted to get the 1st Class Edition but missed out on the chance to get it before, I saw it got restocked again on the US SE store. That was this morning though so yeah.
Isn't the only difference between that and deluxe the toy?

Lulcielid

Warrior of Light
Oct 9, 2014
Argentina

Featuring:
  • Producer Yoshinori Kitase
  • Co-Director of Game Design and Programming Naoki Hamaguch
  • Battle Director Teruki Endo
  • Lead Battle Designer Kosuke Sakane
  • Lead Battle Designer Tomotaka Shiroichi.

T.O.T

Blitzball Champion
Feb 2, 2017
Someone on reddit already finished it. Takes him around 50 hours, with a few hours dedicated to grinding.

How dare you spoil the character roaster for me!!! Now I know for sure I will have a giant white box as one of my party members. NOT LIKE THIS!

Last edited: