Final Fantasy VIII Beta Disc -70-80% Complete

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How much do you think this is worth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jindough

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 17, 2014
Hello, I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that I have a Final Fantasy VIII Beta Disc for the PS1- It's an official squaresoft disc, sent to game reviewers and given out by devs in the 90's. It has apogee electronics inscribed on the center of disc as well. I also have Parasite Eve Master discs.Please let me know if you are interested.

Jindough

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 17, 2014
My intention for these discs- since they are official discs, is to sell them. These discs are special in that they have official markings on them , while other betas are usually just tossed onto a disc and written on with sharpie. Right now I am just seeing if any collector's here would be interested, it is a very nice piece of Final Fantasy history, and one that surely does not show up often! Ripping this can be the decision of the purchaser.

APZonerunner

Network Boss-man
Administrator
UFFSite Veteran
Site Staff
Jul 25, 2013
Solihull, UK
www.rpgsite.net
In fairness, I own a fair number of PS1-era pre-release promos, and most have print on them! I actually have one of the old devkit PS1s (the green ones), but I sadly probably wouldn't go in to buy something like this!