Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RetroPS4

Chocobo Knight
Aug 10, 2015
Yeah, sorry man, I didn't know they were leaks! Don't fret too much though, they're very small leaks. It's just a teaser for the demo. Luckily, I haven't seen anything super major being spoiled yet.
Ah you did fine, I INTENTIONALLY saw the mural video;) I don't think that's much of a leak either, however, since I'm going to the event, I want to try to stay as fresh as possible, I also already know the spoiler in the demo vid, but thats because I mistakenly opened GAF before Falk reigned people in and took control of the thread, lol. Anyway, anyone NOT wanting to be spoiled, basically stay off the internet. Only a few more hours to go, woo hoo!!!!

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
Anyway, anyone NOT wanting to be spoiled, basically stay off the internet.
Hate to say it, but this is 100% true. There's no stopping it on a day like this. It's being discussed casually everywhere, it's in thread titles, etc. It's the wild west right now.

Today should be relatively harmless. I just hope no one reveals the new trailer. I'd really like that one to be the event. They spoiled the airship thing themselves, I thought that would make a better surprise for the event, but whatever. I'm going ot have to unplug my modem and drop my phone into a glass of water when we're about a week away from the actual release, though.

Jul 16, 2015
I cant believe that after so many years we are getting so close to getting FF Versus 13 as FF XV,even though its not exactly the same game its still the next mainline final fantasy after FF13 and FF 14 ARR
Ater so many year Tabata please bring us the Hypeeeeeeeeee
I know dude it is so exciting. This is gonna be such an amazing show. Tabata and the rest of the team have my full confidence that their game will be stellar.

Nikolasvanitas

Chocobo Knight
Sep 27, 2013
Greece
www.youtube.com
I am a 33 year old adult. I am in business to business sales. I drive a practical car. I have strong political opinions. If I had a lawn, I would tell kids to get off it.

And yet, every 45 minutes or so, I feel SQUEEEing like a school girl.
Yeah ,I remember being in highschool and watching the Versus Trailers and now after so many years we are getting close
Not only that but so many JRPGs are coming
FF XV,FF VII Remake,KH3,Xenoblade X,Persona 5,Star Ocean 5,Nier 2,Ni No Kuni 2,Dragon Quest XI,FF XIV expansions,YS 7,Bravely Second,Tales of Berseria
This feels so different from the draught of the early PS3/Xbox 360 era
I hope this new gen brings back the ps2 era

Mistwalker

SOLDIER Second Class
Sep 20, 2014
Santiago de Chile
www.youtube.com
I am a year younger than you and I and I feel the same lol.
I'm 30, a teraphist, husband and head of my household... And I already warned my wife to ignore every childish scream that could come from me during this event. (I also told her that -no matter if we have food or not, I'm buying that game day 1. That's how responsible I am!).

You are not alone.
(Pun intended)