Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Feb 19, 2018
Prediction.

4 part DLC set in the time of the founder king. Essentially a prequel.

The Luna stuff he mentioned is instead going to be updates to the main game.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
Feb 19, 2018
Haha np, I'm thinking the free updates this year will do some nice/surprising things as well. I doubt it'd be huge things but we can always hope!
I actually think not that much will be required to improve Lunas character development, especially with the royal pack already coming. So I expect minor changes that have a surprisingly big positive improvement.

Nov 16, 2013
Interestingly enough, this lines up a bit with the "2018 lineup" leak thing. 4 packs that would be Ardyn, Luna(was stated as a possibility, not set in stone), Niffilhiem continent, and ending off with a Insomnia update(op suggests there'll be a prologue). Of course all of this is subject to change as with the update leak we saw beforehand (Ep Ignis was confirmed to have changed dirrection) so take the info as is.

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
I actually think not that much will be required to improve Lunas character development, especially with the royal pack already coming. So I expect minor changes that have a surprisingly big positive improvement.

Judging from the leaks, they do a lot to improve her prowess and character (if we assume everything is in and true) in the Royal edition!

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016

God, I wanna read an accurate translation this sounds extremely juicy.

They talk about the exploring Insomnia with the Regalia, an episode Luna, 4 DLC's by 2019 (I'm assuming including this year) and something to do with not being able to address everyone's complaints about the story and the new type of DLC they are planning (that is apparently not a character episode)