Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Papan

Stiltzkin's Apprentice
Feb 10, 2018
They are taking quite a long time for developing DLCs. I wish Episode Luna being the last character episode and make some large subsequent events like Blood and wine from Witcher3.

Last edited:

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
Taken from my reddit post.
So after rewatching the royal edition trailer and the pc gamer footage of armiger a bunch of times, i'm guessing this is how it works:
- In the pc gamer footage, noctis activates the AU (You can also see the ring flash when he does that) then proceeds to attack, seems he can teleport very fast towards foes (either in an automatic way or using triangle)
- He can do a short warp like he used to do in episode duscae (probably the "dodge roll" for this mode"
- If you check the royal edition trailer at the start you can see 4 techniques at the very beginning. Im guessing one is the small energy sword slash thing he does, another is the attack that he used in both of the videos ( the really big sword slash).
- I'm thinking the pose he did with both sword of the father and engine blade is what enables him to summons phantom swords to attack while he does normal combos (Im saying this because before doing that pose, phantom swords didnt attack the mts during his normal combo).
What do you guys think? If you have any observations or corrections on what i said feel free to comment below.
Tldr: -Noctis teleports to foes in an automatic way.
-Noctis can warp dash using square.
-Noctis has 4 techniques.
-Royal cleave is the small energy sword slash
-legacy of the lucii is the one he uses at the start of RE trailer.
- Dynastic stance is the pose with both swords, lets him summon phantom weapons during normal attacks.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Taken from my reddit post.
So after rewatching the royal edition trailer and the pc gamer footage of armiger a bunch of times, i'm guessing this is how it works:
- In the pc gamer footage, noctis activates the AU (You can also see the ring flash when he does that) then proceeds to attack, seems he can teleport very fast towards foes (either in an automatic way or using triangle)
- He can do a short warp like he used to do in episode duscae (probably the "dodge roll" for this mode"
- If you check the royal edition trailer at the start you can see 4 techniques at the very beginning. Im guessing one is the small energy sword slash thing he does, another is the attack that he used in both of the videos ( the really big sword slash).
- I'm thinking the pose he did with both sword of the father and engine blade is what enables him to summons phantom swords to attack while he does normal combos (Im saying this because before doing that pose, phantom swords didnt attack the mts during his normal combo).
What do you guys think? If you have any observations or corrections on what i said feel free to comment below.
Tldr: -Noctis teleports to foes in an automatic way.
-Noctis can warp dash using square.
-Noctis has 4 techniques.
-Royal cleave is the small energy sword slash
-legacy of the lucii is the one he uses at the start of RE trailer.
- Dynastic stance is the pose with both swords, lets him summon phantom weapons during normal attacks.
good analysis, didn't notice he only summon weapons during normal attacks after entering Dynastic Stance.

Nariya36

Sphere Hunter
Feb 18, 2018
good analysis, didn't notice he only summon weapons during normal attacks after entering Dynastic Stance.
Honestly i hope I'm wrong about the legacy of the Lucii. I hope it's actually Apocalypsis, that way legacy of the Lucii could be something like summoning the kings of yore.
Also one more thing: Noctis hitting the mystic king with his phantom swords in the air is probably the normal air combo.

Alekzan

ShinRa SOLDIER
Jan 7, 2017
I wish Episode Luna being the last character episode and make some large subsequent events like Blood and wine from Witcher3.
I would be a bit doubtful. Finishing support for the game on Episode Luna wont be so climatic and epic. Ep. Luna better suit for middle term, after Ardyn. It would cool to finish it by God's War Episode. That would be awesome. We'll see more info after March Update.

47D

Yevonite
Feb 17, 2018
Have we discovered anything new from the Demo's data...? We got to datamine that those codes, if we're going to figure the meaning of that mysterious message in Jimmy's journal.

NoxFleuret

Chocobo Knight
Feb 17, 2018
Windows demo. It has a more updated menu compared to the console version. Maybe we see this next update.
That's an old change.

I thought it was brought up on here, or it was on another forum.

We've gone through the prompt being "Map of Lucis" to then being changed to "Map of the Continent" and if you check the PS4 version it's been called the "World Map" for a while now.

I'm annoyed the texture seam is still a problem with Ignis. Not really liking the tattoos on Prompto, particularly the barbed wire one.

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
I have the feeling Square Enix will anounce this week a second Season Pass for all platforms where the Royal Pack is included.
As a gratitude for the people that had the game from begining and have been supporting the content.