Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
Funny, what next 'unused\cut' thing people will post in youtube\reddit. Im waiting those pirates to announce that they cracked completely this game before lanch.
I hope this situation will show SE that better stay at console
It won't Square knows the situation when it comes to piracy games can either be cracked day 1 or before that honestly it doesn't really matter all that much. In reality most people buy their games not pirate them so ultimately even if a few people pirate, most of em are just going to buy the game outright.
The way it is if the game sells well it doesn't really matter, Square has been very aware of piracy for quite some time now they are a long standing company with a history of porting games to PC dating back in 1998 with FFVII.
Also consoles can have pirated games to PS4Hen 4.55 and that is going to work with later firmwares so don't worry if you want to get in on the action well there is your ticket but you have to wait.

@Storm And? It just my opinion about whole ff francise, not only xv. I really prefer ff on consoles and dont want them to go on PC. An i hope this whole situation will play in that direction. Call it a good coincidence.
Im really will be surprised if it goes well. But im too skeptical on this, cause:
1. This situation with cracking
2. We know how SE support their games on pc, looking at Nier.
3. And some personal thing about PC gaming in whole.
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read in my entire life.
>This situation with cracking
They already knew this it's not new
>We know how SE support their games on pc, looking at Nier.
Still functions better than console especially with mods
>And some personal thing about PC gaming in whole.
Then don't play PC then, you play on console while I play on PC this isn't a foreign concept

Well-Dressed Ginger

Balamb Garden Freshman
Feb 21, 2018
It won't Square knows the situation when it comes to piracy games can either be cracked day 1 or before that honestly it doesn't really matter all that much. In reality most people buy their games not pirate them so ultimately even if a few people pirate, most of em are just going to buy the game outright.
The way it is if the game sells well it doesn't really matter, Square has been very aware of piracy for quite some time now they are a long standing company with a history of porting games to PC dating back in 1998 with FFVII.
Also consoles can have pirated games to PS4Hen 4.55 and that is going to work with later firmwares so don't worry if you want to get in on the action well there is your ticket but you have to wait.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read in my entire life.
>This situation with cracking
They already knew this it's not new
>We know how SE support their games on pc, looking at Nier.
Still functions better than console especially with mods
>And some personal thing about PC gaming in whole.
Then don't play PC then, you play on console while I play on PC this isn't a foreign concept
I hate PC gaming and am with you 100%. How does them porting a game to PC ALONG WITH CONSOLES affect my enjoyment in any way? Answer: It doesn't.

Hey Everyone

Keyblade Master
Dec 30, 2016
Unknown, Unknown
BTW guys the 3DM cracked version of the game is playable from start to finish
Well ok it's not 3DM cracked if you have the demo exe file and you preloaded the entire game then just drop the demo exe in there and it will access the files for the full game

Though seriously I'll never understand why people think that games getting cracked down will affect Square's decision to port more games to PC

At most it's no more demos

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
BTW guys the 3DM cracked version of the game is playable from start to finish
Well ok it's not 3DM cracked if you have the demo exe file and you preloaded the entire game then just drop the demo exe in there and it will access the files for the full game

Though seriously I'll never understand why people think that games getting cracked down will affect Square's decision to port more games to PC

At most it's no more demos
yeah i think we might get the first screenshots/videos of chapter 14 by tomorrow.

Feb 18, 2018
Japanese Twitter (FFXVJP) just updated a new video but can only be played in japan... can anyone bypass this and see if there's anything worthwhile in it? (need to click the link in that tweet)
https://twitter.com/FFXVJP/status/970110212790132736
It's the new episode of "Pop team epic" that made an FFXV reference xD

Use "Hola Unblocker" to watch stuff from other countries by the way!

Dorothy95

Sphere Hunter
Jan 5, 2018
Hello y'all I've been lurking here alot to read about the Royal Edition but never posted so, FIRST POST!

& Yeah they're already selling the Royal Edition in France apparently, and the voucher code works, you can download the royal pack!

However, I think you'll have to wait for the next update that adds compatibility with it. :p

Excuse me,can u tell me there is any new trophy with Royal Edition?

Vallen

Forest Owl
Mar 4, 2018
Excuse me,can u tell me there is any new trophy with Royal Edition?
Yeah, we had leaks a little while back, there will be a few new trophies. iirc one for defeating Cerberus and Omega, a few for driving the boat and encountering the whale, a few for some new missions in Ch14 and some trophies for the new Comrades content.