Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bazztek

Keyblade Master
May 26, 2014
I just updated now, though just remembered I hadn't unlocked the Ravus/Ardyn fight in Comrades so I gotta do that first before doing Kenny fight. I probably won't do Ep Ardyn as soon as it goes up because I have work in the morning until evening, so I'll probably do it in 24~ hours from now instead.

FFChocobo18

Warrior of Light
Jan 9, 2017

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
If someone wants to share the dlc and posible updates, please, share the spoilers and details behind two different tags.

I'm thirsty to know if the Episode is accesible from the main game and if it adds something outside the Episode itself, but I don't want to know the details or story content. Thanks for your share and understanding.

mozzafaralj

SOLDIER Second Class
Apr 12, 2016
"FINAL FANTASY XV Episode Carbuncle" Episode 18 (Final Episode)

Nocto reunite at last! Car's adventure is now! "FFXV" official comic "FINAL FANTASY XV episode carbankl" final round # FFXV # FF15 https://www.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/EPC_18.html ...

https://www.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/EPC_18.html

5c9866c9a046d.jpg

5c9866c96761e.jpg

The 18th: We look forward to sale of novel

Car kun "No way, the real enemy of Episode Carbuncle was Kenny ......"

Plana: Speaking of which, Kenny Crow was added to the Extra Battle in the free update of "FFXV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES" distributed on March 25th. "

Ambra "The highlight is an end roll full of kenny"

Car kun "It's getting insane ... Kenny ..."

Ambra "A true mascot character, isn't it a mistake?"

Car-kun: "Oh, that's right, on April 25, 'FINAL FANTASY XV-The Dawn Of The Future-' will be released!"

Plana "I can read new stories from Arden, Alanea, Luna Furena and Noctis"

Car kun "And me, car kun ..."

Ambra "Eh? Carr has not appeared in the notice, though"

Car kun "look at the cover carefully"

5c666fdb81ae9
Plana "It's a close match between Noctis and Luna Furena"

Car kun "Because this blue object flying around this car"

Ambra "Is it an explosion?"

Praina "There's also a good interpretation of it."

Car-kun "When this novel is released, go to another world again and buy it. Ambra, Praina, thank you again!"

Plana: "I forgot to say that, but this" Episode Carbuncle "and our snack time is the last one."

Carr "Eh ..........."

Ambra "I'm sorry, but I'm leaving here once with everyone."

Plana "I am looking forward to seeing you again, somewhere!"

Car kun "Hey, I haven't heard about it!?!? ...... The journey to watch Car no kun continues forever ...!"

"FINAL FANTASY XV" Famitsu.com Special Site> FINAL FANTASY XV Episodes Car Bankl> FINAL FANTASY XV Episodes Car Bankl Episode 18 (Final)

Lord_Ham_Mork

SOLDIER Second Class
Feb 23, 2018
"FINAL FANTASY XV Episode Carbuncle" Episode 18 (Final Episode)

Nocto reunite at last! Car's adventure is now! "FFXV" official comic "FINAL FANTASY XV episode carbankl" final round # FFXV # FF15 https://www.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/EPC_18.html ...

https://www.famitsu.com/matome/ff15/EPC_18.html

View attachment 1133

View attachment 1134

The 18th: We look forward to sale of novel

Car kun "No way, the real enemy of Episode Carbuncle was Kenny ......"

Plana: Speaking of which, Kenny Crow was added to the Extra Battle in the free update of "FFXV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES" distributed on March 25th. "

Ambra "The highlight is an end roll full of kenny"

Car kun "It's getting insane ... Kenny ..."

Ambra "A true mascot character, isn't it a mistake?"

Car-kun: "Oh, that's right, on April 25, 'FINAL FANTASY XV-The Dawn Of The Future-' will be released!"

Plana "I can read new stories from Arden, Alanea, Luna Furena and Noctis"

Car kun "And me, car kun ..."

Ambra "Eh? Carr has not appeared in the notice, though"

Car kun "look at the cover carefully"

5c666fdb81ae9
Plana "It's a close match between Noctis and Luna Furena"

Car kun "Because this blue object flying around this car"

Ambra "Is it an explosion?"

Praina "There's also a good interpretation of it."

Car-kun "When this novel is released, go to another world again and buy it. Ambra, Praina, thank you again!"

Plana: "I forgot to say that, but this" Episode Carbuncle "and our snack time is the last one."

Carr "Eh ..........."

Ambra "I'm sorry, but I'm leaving here once with everyone."

Plana "I am looking forward to seeing you again, somewhere!"

Car kun "Hey, I haven't heard about it!?!? ...... The journey to watch Car no kun continues forever ...!"

"FINAL FANTASY XV" Famitsu.com Special Site> FINAL FANTASY XV Episodes Car Bankl> FINAL FANTASY XV Episodes Car Bankl Episode 18 (Final)
Each time I read Episode Carbuncle in your posts my heart skips a beat thinking it's gonna be the Platinum Demo made into the game.
Thanks for your constant supply of info, being this the last one at least i'm not going to get closer to death anymore xD

PD: The PS4 downloadable is 6.5 GB. So the update contains half Episode Ardyn.

mozzafaralj

SOLDIER Second Class
Apr 12, 2016
Do you expect a photo contest or this time you do not expect it to happen?
("Your expectations and ideas and think")
Not certain things and not confirm