Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tornak

Keyblade Master
May 18, 2014
Madrid, Spain
Yeah, I really like that now it's the HP bar the one that depletes with the use of Royal Arms. Makes it cooler in both the gameplay (much more tense as the price is bigger) and the lore.

BTW, the guy in the video says that, like it or not, it SEEMS like KG is pretty important to know the context of the game (almost essential), as you would feel kinda lost without it.

Ah, and a little something I noticed (spoiler for things not so subtly implied during Chapter 0, the TGS trailer and the Cosmogony painting):

During the part where they're following Ardyns' car, Ignis playfully asks Prompto if his camera is gonna survive the place they're going, as it seems like a really hot one.

Ok, so thing is that, afterwards, Prompto asks Ignis if his glasses are going to be alright in such a place, to which both Gladio and Noctis argue that he doesn't really needs them that much anyways, as his vision is alright without them.

Pretty funny and ironic considering he's most assuredly blind in the later parts of the game and MAYBE needs those cool looking opaque glasses to see (either Niflheim tech or Cid's doing, I'm assuming).

It also might show how "new" Prompto is to Ignis and Gladio, as he doesn't know Ignis that well, it seems. Makes sense, as he's a pleb (not a tactician or a bodyguard) and is only part of Noct's retinue due to their friendship and not out of a position he was given from birth/childhood.

Last edited:

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74467584/864326940

"The man talking in the video says around minute 4 that it is a no spoiler video.
He also says that the grafics have improved a lot since the last time he played and that you can really feel the ff essence of the game.
He also says that the video is nearly always running at 30fps with very very very few drops.
Edit: He also says that the game is mainly an action game and that you van clearly see that from the beginning. But it does have some strategy: he mentions that there are many objects and strategies that can make a hell battle a cakewalk but viceversa can happen too if you wear the wrong things. But he says to not expect a strategic game, expect an action game with a bit of strategy.
Edit 2: He also says that the game is full with amusing and attracting content and that one of the things that attract him the most is the story which he says it seems very interesting
Edit 3: he says that the in game content is not there as a filling device but it is all there for a purpose and has been very carefully done. An example of this is fishing as he says there are various types of fish, there are different types of cebo(the worm you put to attract fish), and of fishing rods.

Edit 4: He says the combat is really good and it has lots of things to do, he recommends you to do all tutorials and to try to master it as it will make the game much better.(So happy about this as this was what I wanted the most from this game)"

anyway, i absolutely love the driving aspect of this game, seeing the mountains and clouds afar while the night comes... so immersive,

Sep 1, 2016
Watching those Niflheim soldiers shoot relentlessly at that innocent Moogle plushie was brutal.... Also, I kinda wish that the Moogle appeared in Noctis' hand much like how his weapons appear, because the idea of Noctis storing Moogle plushies with his royal arms somehow makes me happy.... lol

Guitar (pseudo)God

Blitzball Champion
Aug 14, 2016
All over
Watching those Niflheim soldiers shoot relentlessly at that innocent Moogle plushie was brutal.... Also, I kinda wish that the Moogle appeared in Noctis' hand much like how his weapons appear, because the idea of Noctis storing Moogle plushies with his royal arms somehow makes me happy.... lol
That was Sonny-on-the-causeway brutal. But I laughed at the obvious absurdity of it all. After all, it IS a video game.