Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rin

Reformed
Apr 11, 2015
I´m still question where the hell people got the Nemuri part? Like I don´t remember Shimomura or Square-Enix ever addressing this song as Somnu Nemoris, just Somnus alone.
The official title as written in the drammatica CD is "Somnus -眠り-." The kanji is pronounced "Nemuri," which means "slumber." "Nemoris" is just a corruption of "Nemuri."

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
My FFXV playing console will arrive tomorrow!

Backed up my saves and factory reset my original PS4 all boxed up and ready to go.

...Now I just need the actual game xD
Any reason why you didn't transfer all the stuff from the original PS4 over to the new one?

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Any reason why you didn't transfer all the stuff from the original PS4 over to the new one?
I only had 2 digitally downloaded games both which are pretty small.

I did actually backup Episode Duscae and my screenshots.

I don't mind reinstalling my physical copies.

Rezon

Red Wings Commander
Feb 21, 2015
I only had 2 digitally downloaded games both which are pretty small.

I did actually backup Episode Duscae and my screenshots.

I don't mind reinstalling my physical copies.
I see, mostly digital myself due to it being cheaper where I live, physical games going for 100-120 dollars but online it's the standard 60 dollars/50 pounds per game.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
I see, mostly digital myself due to it being cheaper where I live, physical games going for 100-120 dollars but online it's the standard 60 dollars/50 pounds per game.
Jesus thats pricey as hell! It's the other way round here last time I checked. Digital about 10-20 GBPs more expensive than physical.

Storm

Warrior of Light
Oct 26, 2013
Switzerland
Final Fantasy XV Combat Will Save the Series

https://gamerant.com/final-fantasy-15-hands-on-preview-155/

"...after a recent hands-on experience with Final Fantasy 15, we’re prepared to say the game will revolutionize Square Enix’s iconic series."

"Once the game opens up a bit and lets its combat breathe, Final Fantasy 15 becomes a bastion of entertaining, fun, and challenging gameplay. The combat in the game is extremely fluid and highly customizable"

"If the combat stays as fresh and invigorating as it is in the game’s opening hours – and we have every reason to believe it will – Final Fantasy 15 is the game fans have been waiting for, and it is well worth the wait indeed."

Last edited:

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
When's that ATR again?

Not watching it. But if they happen to show Pro footage or mention the Pro improvement(which I don't really expect them to) I'd like to know about that.

ChingleeTribal

SOLDIER, First Class
Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm, sooner than I thought.

I'm guessing it'll consist of

10% Gladios Instant noodles
40% Hai/nodding heads
30% Mobile games
20% Talking about old stuff people already knew since it is a recap