Final Fantasy XV - General News Thread

Members see less ads - sign up now for free and join the community!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ikkin

Warrior of Light
Oct 30, 2016

Argento

Red Wings Commander
Nov 5, 2016

It kinda remembers me this one. Might be the blossoms, the character wielding a sword or the blue/azure background... *shrugs*.
Also, both the images have Imperial soldiers.
Damn, FFXV and FFXII are pretty similar lol

Sep 1, 2016
If anyone's interested, here's a version without text. Wings, wings, wings everywhere....
Oh my goodness! It's so beautiful! My heart is racing - this is like the first poster I've seen with Noctis and Luna together - finally the heroine gets some spotlight next to the hero... I need this as an HD wallpaper NOW

Edit: I also got some FFXII vibes - also, those petals are like wedding confetti lol

Last edited:

SonOfEtro

Warrior of Light
May 2, 2016
With it so close to release, I'm wondering what first-week sales will be like. My own thoughts/hopes at the moment:

Japan: No. 1 (PS4), 1,000,000+ ; Unknown (XONE), 100,000+
North America: No. 1 (PS4), perhaps 1,000,000+ ; Unknown (XONE), High 100,000s
Europe: No. 1 (PS4), 1,000,000+ ; Unknown (XONE), High 100,000s

DrBretto

Warrior of Light
Mar 18, 2016
edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/5dhtfr/game_already_sold_in_peru/
This is not a drill. All ye who are spoiler-averse, abandon ship!

Seeing things like this all over the place today..

Multiple sources and people that don't appear to be trying to pull anything over anyone (like polite-appearing gamefaqs accounts with 3800+ karma). Some of these are in other countries where something like this may not be as regulated.

So, hoax or not, if you're not into spoilers, tread very, very carefully out there from here on out. Anyone especially sensitive to it, abandon ship immediately.

Edit: not to mention:

Last edited:

Paperchampion23

Warrior of Light
Oct 1, 2016
FUCK FLEE TO THE BUNKERS. I thought we were safe yesterday with that review copy, then this happens a day later....

Edit: So happy I got the deluxe edition, that steel case is sexy

Edit 2: Can we get a spoilers section? Still wouldn't mind discussing the game without seeing spoilers here. Not sure what Mods have planned

Edit 5,084,354: Just in case people don't believe it: https://twitter.com/diegopantan/status/799341199211401218

Last edited: